Search results for query: *

1. Tsaikoh

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

"• After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds" Does this mean that you can choose whether having Corruption or Crimson in your World regardless of the initial world's evil?
  2. Tsaikoh

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Hello, Cenx. I don't know if you read these messages, but I'd like to ask you something concerning with Terraria: How difficult is to make a continuous world? I mean, you know the World in Terraria has left (west) edge and right (east) edge. How difficult is to connect those edge to make only...
  3. Tsaikoh

Khaios' Build Spectacle

All these builds are overwhelming great! Are you using an Editor or making them from scratches looking for all by yourself? :D I have some questions for you: Are those structures you're building are purely decorative, I mean, too many blocked path to explore them fully? Do you have any clue...
  4. Tsaikoh

NPCs & Enemies New customizable NPCs

Yes, something like this: NPC Title: The Manager ; The World Manager NPC Names: John, Joseph, Abraham, Michael, Rick, Erick NPC Abilities: Sells "Regular Townfolk Invitation" for 15 Gold Coins (spawns an NPC with presets such as dialogues, appearance, weapons and behavior) and "VIP Townfolk...
  5. Tsaikoh

Thieves' Hideout (Borderlands Tribute)

:D Tell me what do you think about it. I'm building it on a World called "Zendikar" (curiosly it isn't named Pandora, after Borderlands' world name) on Expert Mode, characters made on Hardcore Difficulty.
  6. Tsaikoh

What's your most hated/useless NPC(s)?

Yup, the Angler. That bloody kid is just spoiled and much useless, unless you dedicate to make the fishing quests every single day.
  7. Tsaikoh

NPCs & Enemies New customizable NPCs

Hello, guys! As the title says I'd like very much that Terraria has this feature: New customizable NPCs, with some simple behaviors. In this way we could make the game feel a lot more lively, make villages, role playing, havings scripts, and not just using the mannequins to make the game lively...
  8. Tsaikoh

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Wow! I use to play with my friends and family roleplaying, to make the game more exciting. Most of times I choose to be the "Ranger / Archer", and that hood would be just perfect for my role.
  9. Tsaikoh

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Does this mod has this hood?
  10. Tsaikoh

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Headhunter: Gather Trophies from 5 different bosses Bosshunter: Gather all the Trophies from all different bosses in the game. Treasure Hunter: Open +20 treasure chests Explorer: Explore a % of the Map Master Explorer: Explore the 100% of the Map. Overlord: Beat a specific boss in Hardcore...
  11. Tsaikoh

PC Item 3,000!

Woohoo! Can't wait! Make it happen now. ^____^
Back
Top Bottom