Search results for query: *

1. Charielity❤

Joined this forum yesterday for a corrupted file fix, stood for Terraria content.

I bought Terraria 1 year ago, but I played it before with questionable ways (in other words, I was a sinner who went my brother's way) but I felt bad because of playing this beautiful game without giving the creators some profit. I enjoyed Minecraft before, but not that much, there was not...
  2. Charielity❤

Why Eater of Worlds should be defeated before Eye of Cthulhu(in some situations)

I love Terraria's flexibility of gearing up, and that gives me so much ways, fast ways, slow ways, weird ways, etc. But I seem to be defeating EoW first more than EoC in Corruption worlds(I do not play Crimson. NEVER.) I found that the fastest way to Hardmode is fast Meteor set/Space Gun...
  3. Charielity❤

PC Worlds/Players created in Offline Mode corrupt in Online Mode, save files do not matter either.

Yep, this is getting boring. I had 2 worlds/players corrupted because of this. Sure, I can download Builder's Workshop and retrieve the player items, and use TEdit to restore the world's process/NPC's, but the amazing kingdoms and villages I've built? Lost forever. Save files DO NOT MATTER...
Back
Top Bottom