Search results for query: *

1. Mage Master

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I looked on the wiki and when playing the game there's a glitch when wearing the spectre mask the damage dealing projectiles won't spawn at all.
  2. Mage Master

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I don't know if it is found out yet, but when I updated the game (finally) and entered my world all dynasty doors changed to frozen doors. It isn't game breaking, but annoying. It only has happened once to me, so far for.
  3. Mage Master

3DS Nintendo 3DS Retail Copies Available Now!

So excited physical copies are out now. Can't wait to buy one.
  4. Mage Master

Console Terraria really needs a D-pad lock

I too feel there needs to be a another option to scroll through the menus. The thumbsticks are to sensitive to my taste. More times than usual I end up scrolling past what I want and have to move the thumbsticks super slowly, so irritating.:sigh:
  5. Mage Master

Console Is the Sky Mill obtainable?

Oh, the new 1.3 alchemy table. I was thinking of the bottle (or any other varient) placed on furniture. I never called it a alchemy table, so I never knew that they were the same until now.
  6. Mage Master

Yesss:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Mage Master

Yayyy, but i thought the alchemy table was in 1.3.
  8. Mage Master

I thought those were only in 1.3, but if I'm wrong then they're unobtainable for now.
  9. Mage Master

Xbox 360 Rod of Discord farming

RNG does suck at times. I lucky and got 2. Kept one for myself and gave one to my brother. My save file got deleted and I lost. My brother didn't want to give it back, of course. So I'm in the process of setting up a farm to get the exclusive Rod of discord. Can't wait to get it again. I do...
  10. Mage Master

I do think afk farming is better and that's what I meant.
  11. Mage Master

I've recently entered hardmode and I'm trying to get the rod of discord. How can I make a farm that is the best to obtain the rod of discord. I had the rod of discord by chance one time, but it was on one character when I mysteriously lost the save files. I know it is dropped in the underground...
  12. Mage Master

You can't get the sky mill, ice machine, or living loom, bone welder, glass kiln, honey dispenser, steampunk boiler, lihzahrd furnace, and flesh cloning vat. You can get the meat grinder, blend-o-matic, and solidifier.
  13. Mage Master

Console Wing-usage

I've killed at least 10, but not one has dropped yet. That took about 40 minutes of searching. On the flip side I have 5 frost feathers to make the frost wings.
  14. Mage Master

Console Wing-usage

Then the flame wings are going to be hard to get.
  15. Mage Master

Console Wing-usage

I agree, which wings are the most difficult and rare to find on console at this moment.
  16. Mage Master

Xbox 360 Fix the glitch

I watched it happen right in front of my eyes. I dropped it it disappeared. It happened about 6 months ago.
  17. Mage Master

Xbox 360 Fix the glitch

I once dropped my spectre hammer and it disappeared. Had to make a new one.
  18. Mage Master

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I agree with you a hundred percent.
  19. Mage Master

I would if I could, but I'm one of those few sad individuals you don't have the internet. Otherwise I would gladly accept the offer (Except I lost my characters and I'm starting over, so it might be hidden in a chest somewhere). Nice to know.
  20. Mage Master

I'm pretty sure the music is in the game and I recall recording it.
Back
Top Bottom