Search results for query: *

1. Tord21

Been a long while, hasn't it? :) Things have been pretty damn wild here. Started my first year...

Been a long while, hasn't it? :) Things have been pretty damn wild here. Started my first year of college and wound up writing a book that's still in the works with 60k words. I hope everyone on here is doing ok themselves. Thank you guys for being such a welcoming community. <3
  2. Tord21

Gotta love it when your school is the only school in the surrounding area that isn't starting...

Gotta love it when your school is the only school in the surrounding area that isn't starting late because of the ice.
  3. Tord21

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
  4. Tord21

I keep forgetting about this.

I keep forgetting about this.
  5. Tord21

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

I'm so excited but it's gonna be so weird knowing that it's THE Journey's End
  6. Tord21

Another day another dollar. thank god its a half-day at school so I can go home and sleep early

Another day another dollar. thank god its a half-day at school so I can go home and sleep early
  7. Tord21

@Derpling Ω Huh, alright

@Derpling Ω Huh, alright
  8. Tord21

@Animus Viral There's a certain reason as to why we need it, but I'm not sure why Sleep is...

@Animus Viral There's a certain reason as to why we need it, but I'm not sure why Sleep is always good tho
  9. Tord21

I have such a killer headache. This whole daylight savings thing is killing me this year %:sigh:

I have such a killer headache. This whole daylight savings thing is killing me this year %:sigh:
  10. Tord21

@Derpling Ω OOF. That's me next year, good luck with that tho!

@Derpling Ω OOF. That's me next year, good luck with that tho!
  11. Tord21

3 more months and then it's summer vacation. I can't frickin wait

3 more months and then it's summer vacation. I can't frickin wait
  12. Tord21

@Storm Diver_102 *gasp* THE BIGGEST SPOILER

@Storm Diver_102 *gasp* THE BIGGEST SPOILER
  13. Tord21

@Derpling Ω Oop I mightve misread my bad

@Derpling Ω Oop I mightve misread my bad
  14. Tord21

I'm trying so hard to stay blind to any Journey's End spoilers. xD It's a lot harder than I...

I'm trying so hard to stay blind to any Journey's End spoilers. xD It's a lot harder than I thought it was. The pogo sticks and possible badger pet sound cool as heck tho!
  15. Tord21

I've become obsessed with three new things, meaning more fandoms to add to the list which makes...

I've become obsessed with three new things, meaning more fandoms to add to the list which makes the list about 20.
  16. Tord21

Happy new year mates. I'm back in hell (school) and today is dragging on

Happy new year mates. I'm back in hell (school) and today is dragging on
  17. Tord21

@Omega Derpling Ah crap. thank you

@Omega Derpling Ah crap. thank you
  18. Tord21

Can Switch players join Xbox One world and vice versa?? My friend is getting a Switch for...

Can Switch players join Xbox One world and vice versa?? My friend is getting a Switch for Christmas and I rlly want to get her into Terraria
  19. Tord21

My computer just shut itself down like it was dead even though I was at 51%.

My computer just shut itself down like it was dead even though I was at 51%.
  20. Tord21

Can't wait for Friday. I'm going to Philadelphia for an art class trip. It gets me out of school...

Can't wait for Friday. I'm going to Philadelphia for an art class trip. It gets me out of school for the day
Back
Top Bottom