Search results for query: *

1. XymalitePH

Mobile How are your solar eclipse chances?

Im finding the plantera's bulb when the solar eclipse happened. After the solar eclipse, a blood moon immediately appeared. And after the blood moon, another solar eclipse happened. So I encountered the Solar Eclipse event two times this year. LOLZ
  2. XymalitePH

tModLoader Slimey's Minimods and Custom Content Mod

We are currently working on a secret mod, and its a minecract mod, this mod is dead im sorry @Puppybark
  3. XymalitePH

PC How many mods do YOU have?

Sadly, I only have 4 GB of RAM, and 3 - 4 of the mods listed above have large sizes of memory..
  4. XymalitePH

How you doin' bro? How's life? (im @itsslimey15)

How you doin' bro? How's life? (im @itsslimey15)
  5. XymalitePH

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
  6. XymalitePH

"Sonata for Two Pianos K448". What a lovely classical music.

"Sonata for Two Pianos K448". What a lovely classical music.
  7. XymalitePH

PC Looking for compatiable mods for a long playthrough

My list of mods adds tweaks and something to the game, which is: Terraria Overhaul Yet Another Boss Health Bar Recipe Browser Terraria Tweaks Unusual Start OmniSwing Instant Respawn Wing Slot Full Health Respawn Calamity Mod Antisocial Luiafk Fargowiltas Alchemist NPC Control...
  8. XymalitePH

PC How to get into modding?

https://www.sololearn.com/Play/CSharp# try the basics here
  9. XymalitePH

Going back to life. I want to start all over again.

Going back to life. I want to start all over again.
  10. XymalitePH

PC How many mods do YOU have?

I have 64 mods in total, but only some of them are being used by meeeeh. "Antisocial", "Full Health Respawn", "OmniSwing", "Recipe Browser", "Terraria Tweaks", "Wing Slot", "Yet Another Boss Health Bar", "Instant Respawn", "Blockaroz Armor", "Item Magnet", "Shorter...
  11. XymalitePH

Example Shotgun script?

Try this: // What if I wanted it to shoot like a shotgun? // Shotgun style: Multiple Projectiles, Random spread public override bool Shoot(Player player, ref Vector2 position, ref float speedX, ref float speedY, ref int type, ref int damage, ref float knockBack) {...
  12. XymalitePH

tModLoader Mod Music

Might try to hire soundtrack makers or something else like that for my mod, but I'm not ready yet.
  13. XymalitePH

tModLoader Re-Creating the Intergalactic Chaos Mod

The mod is finally open for public after 2 months of work, and I'm also open for suggestions. Let me know. I am still @ItsSlimey15 but I'm blah. Nah, just informing you. I don't care if you don't want this mod. I'm not forcing yah. So, okay. See yah later, or next week.
  14. XymalitePH

tModLoader Xymalite Mod: Slimey's Custom Content Mod for Terraria

Whut? Well, most modders hire someone w/o paying them money. (is my english correct?) Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Our thread will be edited soon. I am a really dumb person ahhahaahha (joke). What do you mean with this thing? - - Barely professional, you don't hire Dev's. Dev's volunteer for...
  15. XymalitePH

tModLoader Xymalite Mod: Slimey's Custom Content Mod for Terraria

More content coming soon! Be sure to like this thread and follow our development in: https://discord.gg/Mtm7GdE
  16. XymalitePH

Playing minecraft and terraria servers.

Playing minecraft and terraria servers.
  17. XymalitePH

Just chilling out for summer! Hello, and I am a proud FILIPINO dudes.

Just chilling out for summer! Hello, and I am a proud FILIPINO dudes.
  18. XymalitePH

PC When did you know Terraria and how did you know about Terraria.

Tell me how did you know Terraria, and when did you know Terraria? ME: Back on May 18, 2017, I am searching a game similar to Minecraft. Then after a few searching, the Play Store gave me the world's most addictive game evah!!! (bad grammar? let me know in the comments ahahhhahaahahahahahah)
  19. XymalitePH

tModLoader (Xymalite Custom Content Mod) Thread for Suggestions, if approved, will be added

HERE YOU WANNA POST ANY SUGGESTIONS, "ANY" AND "RANDOM" SUGGESTIONS. I will add them to my custom content mod, even the lamest ones, IF APPROVED, and thanks for sharing your time! Main Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/xymalite-mod-slimeys-custom-content-mod-for-terraria.69252/
Back
Top Bottom