Search results for query: *

• Users: XymalitePH
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. XymalitePH

tModLoader Re-Creating the Intergalactic Chaos Mod

The mod is finally open for public after 2 months of work, and I'm also open for suggestions. Let me know. I am still @ItsSlimey15 but I'm blah. Nah, just informing you. I don't care if you don't want this mod. I'm not forcing yah. So, okay. See yah later, or next week.
  2. XymalitePH

PC When did you know Terraria and how did you know about Terraria.

Tell me how did you know Terraria, and when did you know Terraria? ME: Back on May 18, 2017, I am searching a game similar to Minecraft. Then after a few searching, the Play Store gave me the world's most addictive game evah!!! (bad grammar? let me know in the comments ahahhhahaahahahahahah)
  3. XymalitePH

tModLoader (Xymalite Custom Content Mod) Thread for Suggestions, if approved, will be added

HERE YOU WANNA POST ANY SUGGESTIONS, "ANY" AND "RANDOM" SUGGESTIONS. I will add them to my custom content mod, even the lamest ones, IF APPROVED, and thanks for sharing your time! Main Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/xymalite-mod-slimeys-custom-content-mod-for-terraria.69252/
  4. XymalitePH

tModLoader Xymalite Mod: Slimey's Custom Content Mod for Terraria

XYMALITE MOD - CUSTOM CONTENT MOD Hello! This is my thread for my custom content mod, called the Xymalite Mod. I will add random content, clearly RANDOM! All suggestions, even the lamest ones, are appreciated, and later added to the mod. My plan is to add 15 random things in this mod every week...
  5. XymalitePH

Standalone "Infinity War: MCU Mod" and "The Wizarding World: A Harry Potter Mod" Help and Discussion Thread

HELLO! WELCOME TO THE HELP AND DISCUSSION THREAD OF MY 2 MINI-MODS! You can discuss about the mod here, and offer help. Here you can see updates and snapshots of my 2 minimods. And also, I will post here the codes I am needing for the mod. MAIN THREAD...
  6. XymalitePH

tModLoader Slimey's Minimods and Custom Content Mod

Hello! I am ItsSlimey15, and this is my brand-new thread for my minimods. NOTICE: I am hiring spriters and coders to help me make this mod. For those who want to join the development team, go to our discord server and give me your email. Thank you! UPDATES AND DISCUSSION...
  7. XymalitePH

PC Tell me your hilarious moments in Terraria

Hello! I want you to reply me on this thread your most hilarious moments in Terraria. :D :dryadhappy: My most hilarious moment in Terraria is: I am playing Terraria and I am super excited to defeat the Lunatic Cultist, but I can't find him. But I defeated the Golem that time and the cultist...
  8. XymalitePH

tModLoader Intergalactic Chaos Mod: Coders and Spriters needed (with some sprite preview)

My mod is currently abandoned, and I need help you make the mod progress again. Are you a coder? Or a spriter? Or music reator? We need them right now! Mod Team needs: - Coders - Spriters - Music Creators - Concept Makers - Discord Server Manager We planned to release the mod on March 27, and...
  9. XymalitePH

Casual [B]Once in a blue moon.... By @ItsSlimey15[/B]

Its blue moon here in the philippines! Hello mga Filipinos! Do you see the super blue blood moon? the lunar eclipse? Comment down below for your moments! https://www.space.com/39208-super-blue-blood-moon-guide.html
  10. XymalitePH

tModLoader Intergalactic Chaos Mod Volunteering (Spriters Needed)

This is my first mod, and I am hoping someone could help me on the process of the mod. In our mod team there is only one spriter, so if you want, you could join our mod team. Feel free to check out our discord for suggesting something or just waiting for updates. Thanks for sharing you time...
  11. XymalitePH

tModLoader Please help me with a mod!

Hello! Please help me, I am struggling making my mod, so your answers will be a progress to the mod! But I am not saying that I really need your help, so it is okay if you wish not to help me. Questions: Q1 - How to make a homing projectile? Q2 - What is the easiest way to create a boss AI? Q3...
  12. XymalitePH

tModLoader Help with a boss AI? (Intergalactic Chaos)

Its my first time to code at tModLoader, and I am starting to progress on my mod, so I need you to help me if you want. Its the Moon Lord's Heir AI; He will spawn after you mined about 100-120 lunatic doom ores. His first phase is: Standing still while invulnerable. He shoot phantasmal rays...
  13. XymalitePH

tModLoader Help me with a mod???

1. For a melee weapon's special projectile 2. Help with sprites, I mean I am looking for spriters 3. For a new class, like the Alchemical class in the tremor mod, 4. How to make a biome 5. Of course, coding!! For more info, go to this link...
  14. XymalitePH

tModLoader Intergalactic Chaos: Help, Discussions and Volunteers

Hello! I am Slimey15! I am making this mod (Intergalactic Chaos) alone and independently. But I think I cannot make this mod alone, so I need volunteers! If you want to volunteer, feel free to contact me! But, if you are not interested, leave this thread immediatly! (just kidding). I need...
  15. XymalitePH

tModLoader Help making the Intergalactic Chaos Mod

I need help making a mod!! I am using Visual Studio Code. I have a question, many questions! : 1. How to make a melee weapon that shoots projectiles like the Terra Blade? 2. How to add animated sprites? (I used the DrawAnimation string, but I don’t how to use it.) 3. How to make a Boss AI...
  16. XymalitePH

tModLoader (RE-UPLOAD) Intergalactic Chaos

Guys, so, I did not want you to expect to see updates on this because I am no longer working on it. But if i can get some spare time or someone is willing to join me, I will continue developode the mod. (I've said this many times, wrong grammar check) :( DM me if you're interested in helping (or...
  17. XymalitePH

tModLoader Starcraft Mod (W.I.P.)

Re-Uploaded Link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/re-upload-intergalactic-chaos.61845/ Hello! This is Mr. Slime! This is the "Starcraft Mod", a modification exclusive to Terraria! This mod focuses on new content added after defeating Moon Lord! Currently this mod is in work in...
Back
Top Bottom