Search results for query: *

1. superscrub42

Cave Story Blood Stained Sanctuary

How the FRICK am I supposed to beat this stage. Everything is a one hit kill. I got past the final cave thinking THAT was hard, but then they throw THIS at me. So, do you have any tips on how I'm supposed to beat this stage? Thanks.
  2. superscrub42

Tap, Poke, Click adventures!

In the distant future 2005, all you wanted to do was hang out and retire, but then bread man was like "No, you must beat me to retire, you bean head" Then he zapped you with his bread laser and you became a dude warrior. How to play: first, to join you say your class (tap, poke, or click) on...
  3. superscrub42

Mobile Mobile Controller Support?

Just a quick question, is it possible to use a keyboard & mouse/PS4 Dual shock for Terraria mobile? Specifically Amazon edition. I have Bluetooth, so my keyboard and mouse can sync up, so that's not a problem.
  4. superscrub42

NPCs & Enemies Dungeon Boss

Recently, I have found the dungeon to be a little bland. Once you have beaten Golem, there is close to no purpose to go back to the dungeon. So, I was thinking that there could be another boss. It would be Summoned By combining 5 Ectoplasm and 5 Luminite. This would give you the Phantoms Candle...
  5. superscrub42

Weapons & Equip Cleric Class

I wish that there was more classes in Terraria. I have tried to play a supporter in Terraria, and it just doesn't work very well, which is why I think this is a good idea! The main point of this class is to heal, and leech life. The weapons would have a cooldown, Simalir to potion cooldown and...
  6. superscrub42

Dungeon Guardian

I have finally beat the Dungeon Guardian! Now all that there is left to do is wait for 1.3.....
  7. superscrub42

Mobile What should I stock up on for 1.3

What items should I stock up on for 1.3?
  8. superscrub42

Mobile Help with Plantera Summoner

I am fighting Plantera with summoner, I can't even get it into the second phase, please help!
  9. superscrub42

Mobile 1.3 Question

will 1.3 be on the kindle? I got it on the kindle recently and I am really hoping it will get 1.3
  10. superscrub42

Console flower of fire

Super simple, make the flower of fire look like a mario fire flower
  11. superscrub42

Biomes & Nature Oceanic Dungeon

I think the ocean needs to be better with more stuff to do there, and what better way to fix that than a dungeon there. First: how to enter the dungeon you would need the Oceanic key to get into the dungeon. Second: how to get the Oceanic key you craft the Oceanic key. The crafting recipe...
  12. superscrub42

Hello :D

I have been playing terraria ever since it released on XBOX 360 and when they stopped updating that I moved to PC. Gaming is a hobby of mine and this is my favorite type of game, thx for reading this small introduction to me, goodbye.
  13. superscrub42

NPCs & Enemies Full Solar Eclipse

So, sorry if this seems incomplete this is my first forum post, but I think it would be cool to have a full solar eclipse where you fight the Sun Lord (instead of the Moon Lord) you would summon it by going to the lihzahrd temple and killing the solar cultists and then fighting the insane...
Back
Top Bottom