Search results for query: *

1. A

PS4 All my bound items get unbound

Every time I load a save all the items I have bound to my D-pad are unbound and I have to rebind them which is incredibly annoying when I forget because it never used to do that. I can't tell you the number of hardcore characters lost forever to me trying to quickly equip my sword in the face of...
  2. A

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Excellent. This is still post skeletron but at least it's still fairly ealry.
  3. A

No the PC map is different. On the console map anything that passes into the players maximum fully zoomed out view (but if your not fully zoomed out it still goes the same distance) becomes visible on the map. On PC there has to have been a light source touch the block to be able to see it.
  4. A

It's mostly just me complaining of a changed map. I know it's really for the best and I know it's just being lazy using the console map to see ahead of me for things. But I just spent so long on console getting reliant on the map, I'm just gonna have to learn a whole new play style and I really...
  5. A

Yes wire cutters show where traps are. But I have to get past Skeletron to get those and I have to equip the wire cutters, which really slows down what I'm doing checking for traps every three seconds, in current console versions you can see any part of the map that would have been on your...
  6. A

My only current problem with the console update (Besides the fact I don't have it yet) is that it looks like they're changing the map to be in line with PC. I like the map used on console. I can look ahead for traps instead of not knowing they're there until after springing them. I play hardcore...
  7. A

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

What you seem to have misunderstood here is that a lot of these people had the game on an older generation console and were told they'd need to purchase it again on the new consoles to play specifically this update. They were actually paying for a second copy specifically for this update. i.e...
  8. A

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Some of the stuff they're adding, from the gameplay videos I've seen aren't even really important. The first thing I saw was them showing off a bunch of menu options that will go largely ignored. Sure it's cool that you can change that stuff, but would it not have been better to focus on the...
Back
Top Bottom