Search results for query: *

1. SD8bit

Texture Pack Graboids over sand worms

Graboids have invaded Terraria! This resource pack replaces the Dune Splicer and Tomb Crawler worm enemies with Graboids from the Tremors franchise. Currently changed resources: All sprites including banners Bestiary entries English names Also available on Steam Workshop
  2. SD8bit

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Hipster Set <3 Head - 80's aviators + undercut manbun Torso - striped tight shirt with an oversized backpack Legs - tight skinny jeans with holes in them and leather shoes
  3. SD8bit

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hi sorry if this sounds dumb but is it possible to edit extra large worlds with Tedit? I'm trying to edit an XL world (no mods) made with TModLoader 64bit but when I try to save, Tedit says theres too many chests and it never saves any changes.
  4. SD8bit

tModLoader The JoostMod

Ok sorry never mind, it was just my omniswing mod making it too fast
  5. SD8bit

tModLoader The JoostMod

No for me it shoots out in a short range and comes back. It will bounce straight off the water and come back instantly and only fishes about 1 out of 10 times.
  6. SD8bit

tModLoader The JoostMod

I've got this weird thing where the Lunar Fishing Shotgun doesn't work properly. It fishes fine but most of the time the lines will just bounce off of the water, am I missing something?
  7. SD8bit

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Will do, thanks.
  8. SD8bit

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Love the mod been using it for ages but I've always had this weird thing happen where if I put any token into an item frame and then I re-log, the token will disappear or move into another frame. Any fix for this?
  9. SD8bit

Texture Pack Boss retextures (Eye Of Cthulhu so far)

Ok thanks I put some more detail into them, is this better?
  10. SD8bit

Texture Pack Boss retextures (Eye Of Cthulhu so far)

Hello these are my first texture edits for this game and I have the idea of retexturing/redesigning some of the bosses or at least some of the pre-hardmode ones. So far I've made the EOC and EOW. Previews:
  11. SD8bit

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Aw that's a shame, is there any particular reason? I would have happily done it and think a lot of others would too. Just curious.
  12. SD8bit

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Love the mod literally been playing it for 120+ hours in the last 2 weeks. So is there any place to donate to like Patreon?
Back
Top Bottom