Search results for query: *

1. World Writer E-cat

I return again, and I got a new trophy! Apparently I've been here a whole year, or something...

I return again, and I got a new trophy! Apparently I've been here a whole year, or something like that? Either way, I'm happy!
  2. World Writer E-cat

tModLoader Consolaria

So glad this is a thing again! Definitely gonna be using this in most of my modpacks from now on!
  3. World Writer E-cat

I'm back! Don't be surprised if I disappear for another five months, though!

I'm back! Don't be surprised if I disappear for another five months, though!
  4. World Writer E-cat

Returning to the forums after two months of absence. Why the flip haven't I been checking this?!

Returning to the forums after two months of absence. Why the flip haven't I been checking this?!
  5. World Writer E-cat

Created a Mechanical Serpent boss for Terraria...and he's super buggy. Why am I so bad with C#?!

Created a Mechanical Serpent boss for Terraria...and he's super buggy. Why am I so bad with C#?!
  6. World Writer E-cat

I loved Shadow of Mordor, and I'm already loving Shadow of War. I have heard a lot of negative...

I loved Shadow of Mordor, and I'm already loving Shadow of War. I have heard a lot of negative comments about them, but I'm honestly enjoying them. Also, I hate Batman. But, to each his own, right?
  7. World Writer E-cat

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

I don't really play Console anymore, but my siblings still do, since they have trouble playing the PC version. So this news has made them very happy. Things very often don't go smoothly, mate. One of the disadvantages of living in an imperfect world.
  8. World Writer E-cat

There you go, have one on me!

There you go, have one on me!
  9. World Writer E-cat

Just got Shadow Of War. Finally, something can compete with Terraria for my playtime.

Just got Shadow Of War. Finally, something can compete with Terraria for my playtime.
  10. World Writer E-cat

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Mouse and keyboard at desk. But, then again, when I play console games, I always end up standing up in the middle of the room when I'm playing, so I guess I'm just not a couch person. (Which, when I actually think about it, may be a good thing.
  11. World Writer E-cat

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

When I play modded minecraft, VeinMiner cuts my mining time in half, so it makes me happy to see someone bringing this ability to Terraria. Dang it, this person got to it before me.
  12. World Writer E-cat

Just wanted to welcome you to the forums! Hope you have a great time here!

Just wanted to welcome you to the forums! Hope you have a great time here!
  13. World Writer E-cat

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I had been advocating patience. But, then I caved, and bought the PC edition during the sale a few weeks ago, and I haven't looked back. Also, I feel like the ability to play mods is entirely worth it. So there. I do realize that there are people with bad computers (or none at all), and there...
  14. World Writer E-cat

Started my Book Of Lore mod, and I already hit a roadblock: I have no clue how to make a UI...

Started my Book Of Lore mod, and I already hit a roadblock: I have no clue how to make a UI. (I'm a C# noob...)
  15. World Writer E-cat

I just started working on mods for the first time too, and a great source of information is the...

I just started working on mods for the first time too, and a great source of information is the different tmodloader tutorials here on the forums. You should also take a look at the Example mod, as it provides lots of example objects for you to use. Hope this helps, and good luck to you!
  16. World Writer E-cat

Sounds like a great idea, always a fan of space-themed builds.

Sounds like a great idea, always a fan of space-themed builds.
  17. World Writer E-cat

Finally came up with a more specific idea as to where I'm going with my mod. I'll make a "book...

Finally came up with a more specific idea as to where I'm going with my mod. I'll make a "book of lore" mod, and base other mods off of it.
  18. World Writer E-cat

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I'm actually pretty disappointed by this. I have an upcoming role-play series, and I'm planning to use Sacred Tools. I had something special planned for the Deepfreeze biome. I didn't even know it wasn't in the game yet. Oh well. (I mean, according to the wiki, the biome is accessible...
  19. World Writer E-cat

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

This idea reminds me somewhat of the Realms from N Terraria. It looks like a pretty incredible idea. I do have a question, though: Would I be allowed to release a mod that used this before Alternate Dimensions is fully released? (For example: if I showed how to find this mod and download it?)
  20. World Writer E-cat

tModLoader Erilipah

Hey, I recognize this! I've read the Erilipah's Rise fanfic before! Makes me happy to see that there's a mod adding that into the game. Definitely playing this! Edit: Oh, wait, these are the same people that made Erilipah's Rise.
Back
Top Bottom