Search results for query: *

1. Blackbluue

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

All of those things are intended features of the mod. Once you research something you have infinite of that item, thus technically allowing you to make infinite of anything that requires that item (assuming you have also researched all of the new item's components), so JPAN intentionally allowed...
  2. Blackbluue

tModLoader Save Control

Pretty sure you could do that before. It was just a lot more complicated, involving Save & Exit and ALT + F4 to quit without saving
  3. Blackbluue

Thanks, this solved the scrolling issue. I assume it has something to do with Baselib, as that library mod has had a few problems with recent updates. Sadly I'd rather keep my bags than be able to scroll so I'll be keeping it on. On a separate note, is it possible to save the window...
  4. Blackbluue

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Hey Hamstar, if you need any help with curating tags for mods, I'm willing.
  5. Blackbluue

tModLoader Save Control

Nice addition, but for the menu option can you put it in the actual menu and not tagged on at the bottom? It makes it a bit hard to see down there.
  6. Blackbluue

Nothing I can say really. I started researching some random stuff and it just all came back. I don't know if my researching fixed it or it was just taking a long time to load.
  7. Blackbluue

Just updated my mod and lost all my researched items. Newly researched items still show up when I refresh the table, but all my hundreds of old researched items are gone and since the mod considers then researched already I can't research them again. As such my window is empty so I can't check...
  8. Blackbluue

PC Terraria shuts itself down after start up

Can confirm, my issue was having the discord overlay on was breaking my game. Disabling the overlay fixed everything. Not sure how to change the thread prefix to Resolved. If a mod to do that, that would help.
  9. Blackbluue

I originally posted that because the scroll wheel wasn't working. That said, my entire Terraria client is broken now (vanilla included) so i can't get in-game to confirm this. EDIT: Fixed my game and can confirm, scroll wheel does not work. If the amount of items on the page is more than the...
  10. Blackbluue

PC Terraria shuts itself down after start up

I'm having this weird random bug with the game will just shut itself off after start up, roughly 1~2 minutes. There is no crash report, the game just shuts off as if I hit exit normally. I've tried verifying game files, reinstalling the game and restarting my computer. Also I deleted the...
  11. Blackbluue

Could you possibly add a scroll bar to the green window? After you research a lot of items most of them get cut off the bottom of the page forcing you to resize the window to see them. After a certain point you just can't see them no matter how big the window is Also resizing the window lags...
  12. Blackbluue

tModLoader Magic Storage

I've updated to the new Magic Storage using the github link and can confirm that it does not erase the items already inside a storage network. Note that your Magic Storage version will now be higher than the version on the mod browser, so it may tell to to "downgrade" when filtering under mods...
  13. Blackbluue

Tool tModLoader: Browserfied (website version of mod browser)

Really useful tool. Helps when my in-game mod browser is slow and/or unresponsive. My only suggestion is to indeed add user bookmarks so we can filter out only the mods we have installed without having to search up every single one individually. Gives it a bit of personalized touch similar to...
  14. Blackbluue

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

I'm not a modder so I can't be certain, but I'm assuming you flag the ore once on world generation and keep the flagged list separate from the ore list or something. Is there a way to add tags to the ore itself, and simply add a function in leveled to give experience whenever a tile that is...
  15. Blackbluue

A tip for people using fargo's mod.

You actually can. Either use the piggy bank of safe to store them since they are player specific instead of world specific, or just keep everything in your inventory then log in to the other world.
  16. Blackbluue

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

So I noticed that the mod says it's not compatible with Terraria Overhaul. I just recently started playing that mod, in conjunction with this Leveled mod and so far have not noticed any significant difference. So I was just wondering what exactly makes it incompatible?
  17. Blackbluue

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Pretty sure loot magnet is from Luiafk
  18. Blackbluue

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

If you have Tremor installed, that may be a problem. It's a known fact that the two mods interfere with each other.
  19. Blackbluue

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yea, that is helpful. The thing is, I was more hoping for a way to turn off the visual effect, not the ability itself. Luiafk also adds an infinite inferno potion buff, and the visuals can be turned off while leaving the ability in play, so I know it is possible. -EDIT- Been playing around with...
  20. Blackbluue

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'm assuming that it has been suggested b4, but any thought on toggling the fire aura from the Soul of Terraria? it is very bright and distracting. Like just toggling the visual effects, but still leave the actually ability in play.
Back
Top Bottom