Search results for query: *

• Users: darkmega5
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. darkmega5

NPCs & Enemies Moving in rework

As of now, town NPCs will arrive in any house. Even if there's one available in a biome they prefer, they might choose a different one. I'm suggesting that this gets changed. Town NPCs should prioritize housing in their preferred biome when moving in. this would help a lot in the early game...
  2. darkmega5

Pixel Art Darkmega5's Random Pixel GIFs

#1: Steve going to the nether (it's blurry because I accidentally made it too small so I had to stretch it) more coming soon!
  3. darkmega5

Member-Run Project Terraria Lore: Forum Edition!

Current Topic: The Guide Idea: people can submit their lore for the current topic. every now and then, I will change the topic of the lore. after every change, I will try to combine every submission into one singular piece of lore. there will be a spoiler containing the combined pieces...
  4. darkmega5

Join me on Switch!

heya. my switch name is Darkmega5 and my FC is SW-7753-2002-1049. I don't care how old you are, or how good you are at the game. I just want a fresh start with as many people as possible (we'll start as soon as player 2 joins) just message me your switch name and timezone, so I know when to...
  5. darkmega5

PC game won't launch on steam

whenever I try to launch the game from steam, discord, shortcut, or anything, it won't launch! it will say "running" for about 2 seconds, and then it just goes back to "ready to play." if anyone knows how to fix it, or even why it happens, please let me know.
  6. darkmega5

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Darkmega5's Sunday Suggestions

Every Sunday, I will post another suggestion here. (assuming I'm available to do so.) feel free to share your thoughts here! I am TERRIBLE with artwork. feel free to provide artwork of any of the ideas on here in a PM. please keep things on-topic without further ado, let the suggestions begin...
  7. darkmega5

PC Mod Journey (a modded terraria playthrough.)

Mods used: calamity thorium overhaul super quick respawn census no more tombs max stack extra The Journey:
  8. darkmega5

Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

in this game, a poster uses a very Crazy, Weird, possibly psychotic solution to the previous poster's ordinary problem! Example: Poster 1: my car is dirty poster 2: I break the car with a sledgehammer and buy you an identical car to your previous one I can't fall asleep poster 3: stab...
  9. darkmega5

Biomes & Nature Gemstone animals!

maybe there could be ruby/sapphire/topaz/amethyst/diamond/amber/emerald/any gemstone I may have missed animal variants (Ex: emerald bunny, sapphire penguin, amber bird.) they could sell for less than gold variants, but more than the normal variant. OR at an anvil, you could turn the gemstone...
  10. darkmega5

PC Thorium + Calamity. wanna join?

as the title says, I'm doing a Thorium + Calamity playthrough. however, I want more people to be in it! steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198833967888/ I'm normally on 5:00-9:15 Eastern Daylight Time
  11. darkmega5

PC A new Challenge idea!

I call this the Dual Class challenge. in the dual class challenge, the rules are as follows: Have any suggested edits? let me know! [/SPOILER]
  12. darkmega5

OOC Six Elemental Stones OOC

Rules for the RP: 1: no being op; this isn't RFF! 2: no unrelated posts 3: put stuff not for RPing in the OOC That's pretty much it, but if you find a rule in different RP, try to follow it here. I don't what else to put here. :)
  13. darkmega5

IC Six Elemental Stones

Air, Fire, Earth, Ice, Electricity, Darkness Those are the six elements contained in six stones. the stones, located on distant islands, tempt you to come find them for their power. when you land on the island, you find a map of the Islands: Now that the helicopter that brought you here has...
  14. darkmega5

PC I need more People!

Hello, as the title should've told you, I want to play multiplayer w/ any amount of players: friend me on steam, steam name is Darkmega5. Hope to see you in my world!
  15. darkmega5

The Random Forum Fight Competition!

this thread works similarly to Random forum fight, except it is not overpowered fighting, it's over powered competitions! every so often I'll post a challenge, which your character(s) can use any means to pass (except bunnying.) after everyone has posted, depending on which methods i like, (each...
  16. darkmega5

Douchebag Genie

You find a genie that takes advantage of people's poor wording and uses it against them. You get one wish. What do you wish for? P.S i'm the genie
  17. darkmega5

The story with the nonexistent end...

I want to do one of these, and you can't stop me. rules are simple: continue the story and DON'T END IT!!! story starts here: one day, a sumo wrestler tried to fly.
  18. darkmega5

Blocks & Decoration suspicious looking painting

a painting of an eye, but its eye follows your every move. (if you are north, south, east or west, the eye looks in the same direction.)
  19. darkmega5

Weapons & Equip Blade of the Corrupt/Crimson

This is my first suggestion, so sorry if it's bad. The Blade of the corrupt can be crafted with 10 purple solution + true excalibur on an orichalcum/mythril anvil in the corruption. This sword would do 81 damage and has a chance to shoot a cursed flame shock wave that does 26 damage and may...
  20. darkmega5

Video game match

In this game, you post a video game character. the next poster posts a video game character that is either in the same franchise or starts with the same letter. rinse and repeat. EX: 1: luigi 2: mario 3: mega man 4: meta knight I'll start. King dedede
Back
Top Bottom