Search results for query: *

1. E

Console Been A Few Years Since I Played, Wanna Change Up How I Play.

lol I have no clue what ur talking about in general. I've never made anything with minecart period so the whole thing will be brand new 2 me if I try that out, which is why it's at least a little appealing of an idea. I'm just not sure where to start the build and in which world. :D
  2. E

huh... a reason to not start from scratch... I like the way u think! :confused:
  3. E

lol I normally already do this by choice. I do a lot of fishing cuz I've been working on collecting every fish. :D
  4. E

Lol that'd piss off the Dryad even more than corrupting the entire world. :dryadmad::D
  5. E

Love the idea, tho I've personally already done that a lot. I mostly make it 1 of my main goals to collect every armor on a playthru but I've done other things such as the pets, mounts and useable items. I have an entire world dedicated to storage for a reason. :D
  6. E

Done it but great idea for someone else. Building is 1 of my fav things about the game so if anything not building would b more a challenge. :D
  7. E

lol I die a lot while playing, there's no way I'd make it to WoF without having died let alone beat him 1st try. It's the kinda challenge that unless recorded I wouldn't believe it happened.
  8. E

Not bad ideas tho like I said to Redigit i'm not looking for difficulty, more so something different. The subclass thing is a nice idea at very least.
  9. E

1st off, holy crap didn't expect Redigit himself to comment on this, and 2nd Idk if I could even beat EoC without dying once. :D I'm not looking for difficulty, I'm looking for something different.
  10. E

I don't have a "normal" class per se. I try to have whatever the best option is for whatever situation so I have all classes and change whenever I feel like it. I even make 3 sets for each HM armor. But if I had to pick my main class it'd be ranged.
  11. E

The title pretty much says it. I play on Xbox and wanna change it up and would like some suggestions. I've already done more common challenges like sticking to 1 class, and the secret seeds, so in other words I'm looking for something more interesting. Since I'm stuck on console I can't use mods...
  12. E

Xbox One Painter crashes game

I had just beat the Frost Moon so technically yes. Also noticed others mentioning that. Would have deleted this post as a result but couldn't figure out how to do that
  13. E

Xbox One Painter crashes game

Idk what causes it but for whatever reason the Painter has now crashes my game twice. It was night and the lantern festive thing was going on but other than that there's no notable difference in the world that I can think of that could b related.
  14. E

Working as Designed [Xbox One] Holy Protection Graphical Bug

why would they think only ur clothes showing "look cool"? it looks like :red:
  15. E

Working as Designed [Xbox One] Holy Protection Graphical Bug

Noticed this error after a while and figured I should report it. Probably has to do with me wearing the familiar vanity set while using the armor.
  16. E

Resolved [Xbox One] Demon Conch bug [DEBUNKED, I'M JUST DUMB]

I just tried this out and turns out that so long as there is a 2 block thick part directly in the center it works, thx so much cuz I never would have thought about that
  17. E

while I am using the drunk seed I have a hell bridge from 1 side to the other from when I fought the WoF
  18. E

Just got the demon conch and it doesn't seem to work. Tried multiple times and it only has a fiery animation around the player and doesn't teleport u to hell
  19. E

Terraria Quality of Life Update Out Now for XB1/PS4!

The post doesn't list the bug fixes so i was wonder if a vary specfic local world related bug had been fixed. In said bug if you uncover too much of the map in a large world (untested in medium and small tho unlikely) once you have roughly 75% of the map filled in the game will not save and the...
Back
Top Bottom