Search results for query: *

1. E

Console Been A Few Years Since I Played, Wanna Change Up How I Play.

The title pretty much says it. I play on Xbox and wanna change it up and would like some suggestions. I've already done more common challenges like sticking to 1 class, and the secret seeds, so in other words I'm looking for something more interesting. Since I'm stuck on console I can't use mods...
  2. E

Xbox One Painter crashes game

Idk what causes it but for whatever reason the Painter has now crashes my game twice. It was night and the lantern festive thing was going on but other than that there's no notable difference in the world that I can think of that could b related.
  3. E

Working as Designed [Xbox One] Holy Protection Graphical Bug

Noticed this error after a while and figured I should report it. Probably has to do with me wearing the familiar vanity set while using the armor.
  4. E

Resolved [Xbox One] Demon Conch bug [DEBUNKED, I'M JUST DUMB]

Just got the demon conch and it doesn't seem to work. Tried multiple times and it only has a fiery animation around the player and doesn't teleport u to hell
  5. E

Xbox One Saving & Auto Saving problem

I've recently been having a problem where the flower that indicates auto saving spins forever and I can't save and quit properly. I've tired turning off auto save but this issue still happens regardless. I am basically unable to even play do to it preventing saving thus making progressing...
  6. E

Xbox One Local multiplayer character save deleted on closing the game

I just got a copy of Terraria for the Xbox one as I just got one so I dont know if this is common or anything but when I close the game the second players character (s) are completely deleted. This is kinda a big :red:ing issue as it makes my friend not want to play anymore which in turn makes me...
Back
Top Bottom