Search results for query: *

1. Sir Luigi

Sprites Animated Ocean Backgrounds

i support!
  2. Sir Luigi

Wacky NPCs Mod

indeed, Egyptian guards and civilians would be incredible.
  3. Sir Luigi

Sprites New Accessories and Accessory Revisions

Ancient Manipulator is that endgame craft station dropped by the Cultist, used to make endgame weapons and etc. I thought your omnishield could be done in later stages, so it could be considered QoL for players in the end, not cheating for players before the main exploration and fighting.
  4. Sir Luigi

Sprites New Accessories and Accessory Revisions

overpowered? maybe But you could restrict it to a even harder craft station, like ancient manipulator. Anyway, support
  5. Sir Luigi

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Things that we want but don't need

Hey guys, about question 4 and 5: there's an interesting suggestion (implemented for test in a mod) that introduced the ideia to make lava different colored in biomes, so it could be considered other liquids. In this bundle of ideas (courtesy of our fellow @Snickerbobble), lava in corruption...
  6. Sir Luigi

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Hey, Cenx, are you okay? I would like to request some minor change: please ask to our spriters to make that coralstone blocks "attach" to adjacent sand and stone (and some others to your liking), so we can build more organic structures. The current way, coral seems to be "floating", when put...
  7. Sir Luigi

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Hey dear Snicker! Congratulations for the amazing update. I loosely follow your work over these years, and ever wondered about the ? icons on your signature. Will you resume the suggestions?
  8. Sir Luigi

Wacky NPCs Mod

Hallow could have winged, faeric guards
  9. Sir Luigi

Pixel Art Celestial's sprites

Hello! I'm a starter spriter, and i've been thinking if you could help me, telling where and how you started learning. Sincere thanks, in advance.
  10. Sir Luigi

Pixel Art Face Monster's Sprites

I'll send you a private message, then!
  11. Sir Luigi

Wacky NPCs Mod

absolutely incredible!
  12. Sir Luigi

Wacky NPCs Mod

very interesting concepts!
  13. Sir Luigi

Pixel Art Face Monster's Sprites

hi, friend! I just saw your Hallow improvement suggestion topic, and became very impressed by your sprites. Would you like to help me becoming a spriter? Where (or how) you started learning?
  14. Sir Luigi

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

My sovereign suggestioneer, conceptionist and spriter... Maybe you could resume posting your awesome Biomes, like the Tides!!!!!! <3 We all miss you!
  15. Sir Luigi

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Hello my dearest devs and brethren players! Very sad for the PC news, but totally supportive of your quality standards. If you would like some suggestion, I think we could use more visual spoilers, in a more frequent basis...
Back
Top Bottom