Search results for query: *

1. F

Whats your favorite song?

I personally like song covers of My Hero Academia Openings from music artists like Nathan Sharp, Pellek.
  2. F

NPCs & Enemies Monster taming A whole new mechanic

pets should be able to pick up items and have their own storage.
  3. F

NPCs & Enemies Quests from Dryad (changing status of worlds or/and new items for finishing it)

Not bad. I was thinking of having quests where you have to enter a maze/dungeon and fight a boss (minotaur eg.) in tight spaces and retrieve special items. or mark various areas with circles on the map where powerful/legendary items are hidden away and have guardians guarding them with traps and...
  4. F

Game Mechanics normal biome mobs fight back corruption/crimson mobs

Another idea to add is that the undead miniboss can kill and eat hallow creatures and can grow in size, damage and hp. It will find any hallow land and monsters to destroy and convert to corruption. So the player can choose to stop it or allow it to take over the surface and create even bigger...
  5. F

Game Mechanics Special/Ultimate Skills + Elements (Inspired by Skyrim, Devil May Cry, League of Legends)

But but but.. it doesn't deal damage while the player teleports like the terra skill, alpha slash... Wouldn't it be more fun if every player has unique skills that allows them to turn the table around, counter each other skills and allowing players to switch up their weapons or skills to...
  6. F

Game Mechanics Special/Ultimate Skills + Elements (Inspired by Skyrim, Devil May Cry, League of Legends)

Lord garak,i get where ur coming from and u fear having to nerf many things. Maybe the skills can be implemented like accessories? Look at shield of cthulhu, it allows the player to dash when tapped twice in a direction. Perhaps a skill (piercing bullet eg.) can be used by a key button...
  7. F

Casual Explain your avatar

My avatar is future flash who is barry allen from 20 years in the future after he first became a speedster.
  8. F

If you could have one superpower...

What are you hoping to see? Can u elaborate? That's like 4+ superpowers you have chosen. Pick one.
  9. F

If you could have one superpower...

My superpower will be Ferrokinesis, I would be able to roleplay as Noctis from FFXV or Vergil from DMC. I can use multiple swords and weapons for offense and defense or fly by levitating on my weapons I can use weapons to act like floating claws to strike enemies or throw blades like giant...
  10. F

Sprites The Underground Sea

Hi, I like the concept and designs of your sprites, especially the weapons and armors, they look really good. However, your enemies section may need more work as some of them seem pretty generic with alot of fishes. Maybe make the top ocean connect to the bottom biome underground sea by a...
  11. F

Hi Lord Garak, I see you disliked the idea of skills, may I know why? like how would implementing skills ruin the game?
  12. F

Game Mechanics More Modifiers, aka More ways for the Goblin to steal your money

Lol, I think I meant weapons with fire, stun, bleeding debuffs that hurt enemies, not hurt the weapons stats. "^_^ That way there will be more diversity and players can switch between weapons for specialized fights to deal more damage or gain advantages in battles instead of just keep using the...
  13. F

Sprites Gravity shield

I agree with snailsattack, Or you can make it an accessory that have to be charged from damaging enemies to be used. Like if you killed 10-30 enemies within 30 seconds, you gain a use or it can be activated near death for 10s that slows enemies and projectiles by 20-30%.
  14. F

Sprites Gravity shield

How bout making it into a magic weapon that deals damage and use 60% of your mana? It creates a time distortion field like faceless void in DOTA 2. Perhaps give it a 60s cooldown?
  15. F

Game Mechanics normal biome mobs fight back corruption/crimson mobs

Not bad, maybe animals like unicorn, werewolves will fight undead enemies like zombies, skeletons? There could be events that summon mini bosses that are 3x bigger and they rampage and destroy blocks around them fighting different monsters?
  16. F

Game Mechanics More Modifiers, aka More ways for the Goblin to steal your money

I really think melee weapons should have more debuffs like ranged and magic weapons. I think you should try to work on this idea.
  17. F

Game Mechanics Starting class choice.

Nice, I like the idea of role playing Maybe we can add a ninja/assassin class with new weapons like ninjato and smoke bombs? If you use weapons not designed for your playstyle, you get penalties in damage like 10%? Vice versa. I also like the idea of summoner class, you can start with slimes...
  18. F

Are you sick and tired of the same boring gameplay of standing still and attacking without any skills, mobility and diversity? Here are some great ideas for various types of special and ultimate skills to spice up the game mechanics of Terraria. Concept: Introducing Stamina Bar (SB) and Terra...
  19. F

Oh... then how bout making this pet feature optional and you can off it if you don't want it. Or make it a mod so everyone can choose.
  20. F

How so? I disagree. If that would make the game lag, then what about massive bossfights? It won't.
Back
Top Bottom