Search results for query: *

1. twindtrout9783

PC [Windows 10] Terraria not using DXVK?

I'm trying to use DXVK 1.10.1 with Terraria in an attempt to fix some of the lag spikes I have when flying around my world. I added the 32-bit d3d9.dll to the game's files yet it doesn't use it when I load. Here are my specs if needed: I did create a symbolic link so that my savedata will load...
  2. twindtrout9783

PC Failed to save Player-Data

I tried to leave a server, and upon doing so I get an error telling me that I cannot save. I used Visual Studio 2019 to pull out this little bit of code: System.UnauthorizedAccessException HResult=0x80070005 Message=Access to the path 'C:\Users\user\Documents\My...
  3. twindtrout9783

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

Does this work with 1.4.0.5, or does it need to be updated?
  4. twindtrout9783

tModLoader I need help coding an accessory item.

Thank you for your help. (Also, I was trying to make one drop less than the other.)
  5. twindtrout9783

I got the following error while trying to build my mod: Here is my code: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using static Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent; namespace playerboosteritems.Items { class MyGlobalNPC : GlobalNPC { public override void NPCLoot(NPC npc)...
  6. twindtrout9783

Where would I put this script at? (What folder?)
  7. twindtrout9783

Do I add class MyGlobalNPC : GlobalNPC { public override void NPCLoot(NPC npc) { if(npc.type == NPCID.MoonLordCore) // Use MoonLordCore for drops, since it's killed last { item.NewItem(npc.getRect(), ItemType<MaterialItem>(), 5); } //...
  8. twindtrout9783

That is what I was asking. Thank you for all of your assistance.
  9. twindtrout9783

Thank you. The spriting part of it reminds me of Minecraft in a way. Also, I have another item called Star of Divinity, and it's sprite size is 22x24, so would I resize the image t 24x24, or 22x22? 22x22 would take part of the top off of my sprite. The sprite:
  10. twindtrout9783

Thank you for all of your assistance. When you say item class, do you mean the name of it in the code? (For example, the item I'm trying to make is called "Heart of Divinity," but it's class name is heartofdivinity, so would i name the image file "heartofdivinity?") Also, how would I go about...
  11. twindtrout9783

How would I apply that? Would the code be something like this: (How would I prevent my item from being sold by an npc?) public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player.statLifeMax2 += player.statLifeMax * 2 , bool hideVisual) Also, how so I apply a texture to my item? EDIT: And how do I...
  12. twindtrout9783

I'm trying to make an equipment item that (if possible) doubles the player's current amount of health. I'll add in extra items later that are used to craft it. (It'll be an after-MoonLord item, to keep things balanced.) I have edited very little code so far, as this is my first time making a...
  13. twindtrout9783

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I was getting the chest error before I set the world size to a ridiculous amount. Here is an example of what I mean: I'm also getting this error when I attempt to load the program with 64-bit tModloader: My directory: (I'm using the Steam version of Terraria.)
  14. twindtrout9783

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I used Extra Large World Enabler and World Size Modifier to set my world size to 100000000 x 28571430 Also; I keep getting "Estimated Chest count too high, it will crash, please fix."
  15. twindtrout9783

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I think you edit it in Microsoft Visual Studio or in TModloader with developer mode.
  16. twindtrout9783

tModLoader Any mods that make the lighting update faster?

Are there any mods that make the lighting (Normal/Color) update faster than every half a second? I'm tired of seeing the lighting update as fast as it already does. Here is an example: (.gif was too slow so I had to use a video instead)
  17. twindtrout9783

I think there are already animations
  18. twindtrout9783

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

Here it is as displayed in the first post: javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/SplitScreen.tmod
  19. twindtrout9783

Anything else that I could possibly help with?
  20. twindtrout9783

Well, I would help but I do not have any experience with making mods for Terraria. I do have a copy of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on steam that I could try to extract sounds from though, so if you want any sounds I can try to get them for you.
Back
Top Bottom