Search results for query: *

1. whatthewhat

feel like doing a playthrough

I have 556 hours in terraria, and I think I am a bit addicted. So I decided I could find someone to do yet another playthrough with. Reply to this if you are interested :D expert with new characters. Medium world.
  2. whatthewhat

Modded playthrough!

I am looking for one person to play a modded playthrough with me, I will not be using discord so just leave your steam name. est pst or cst time required. Mods: Magic storage Thorium Boss healthbar recipe browser Boss checklist Il get back to you as soon as I can if you want to play. I found...
  3. whatthewhat

Looking to play thorium with 1 other person

I am looking to play thorium with 1 other person. Leave your steam name and I will consider it I won't be using discord, just leave your steam name. Leave your timezone too. If I consider you I will send you a request.
  4. whatthewhat

PC Expert skeletron help.

I have seen that some terrarians have trouble with skeletron in expert mode, its actually extremely easy. 1. Make a house for a nurse on top of the dungeon, it will make it much easier in the battle. 2. Get molten armor. 3. Get a shield that you can dash with. 4. Get the slimy saddle. 5. Summon...
  5. whatthewhat

Helllooo!

Hello fellow terrarians, I am just a random person that likes to play terraria 24/7. (I have no life) ;9
Back
Top Bottom