Search results for query: *

1. jgeiser68

PC Looking to buy/trade for a Bladed Glove and Bloody Machete.

I do believe I have the sextant! Let me know when you would like to trade!
  2. jgeiser68

PC Trade/Buy for Arkhalis

I acquired the arkhalis already, but I can craft the drax if you need it.
  3. jgeiser68

PC Looking to buy/trade for a Bladed Glove and Bloody Machete.

Its the Halloween Event going on and I have been farming for a while for both the bloody machete and bladed glove and have had no luck. If anyone has either and wants to trade or sell them I am definitely interested! Let me know the price or what items you need and I will see what I can do...
  4. jgeiser68

I have the Sextant and the Architect Gizmo Pack(Which includes the paint sprayer in it) if you want those for the Arkhalis weapon?
  5. jgeiser68

PC Need an Arkhalis! Want to buy/trade for one!

I have been farming and I luckily got the Yoraiz0r's Scowl/Spell. I can trade those to you for the Arkhalis weapon. You don't have to worry about throwing in the other Dev Items. I don't have the heroes clothes but I can craft them. Let me know if you are okay with the trade and we can make it...
  6. jgeiser68

Unfortunately I do not but I'll try farming for them. Might take a little while but if I can get them, you'll trade me the arkhalis for them then?
  7. jgeiser68

PC DerpKing's All Item Shop

May I be able to purchase or trade for it from you??
  8. jgeiser68

I have currently been farming multiple worlds for this rare weapon and I have had no luck. I keep getting fakes or enchanted swords from shrines. If anyone might have a spare Arkhalis they are willing to part with I would be very happy to purchase for a good price or trade for items you might...
  9. jgeiser68

Do you happen to have an Arkhalis?
  10. jgeiser68

So you do have an Arkhalis? if so I have a sextant and paint sprayer I believe if you want to trade, I don't think I have the tome though.
  11. jgeiser68

I have currently been farming multiple worlds for this rare weapon and I have had no luck. I keep getting fakes or enchanted swords from shrines. If anyone might have a spare Arkhalis they are willing to part with I would be very happy to purchase for a good price or trade for items you might...
  12. jgeiser68

PC Want to Buy/Trade for Heart/Star Statues

Sent! on right now if you want to do the exchange!
  13. jgeiser68

I'll do you one better, just checked and I have the costume and you can have the platinum too! :D
  14. jgeiser68

You have both? and I am willing to pay platinum, depends on the amount of platinum you want or was there an item you are looking for in exchange?
  15. jgeiser68

Do you have any Heart/Star Statues?
  16. jgeiser68

PC (Buying and selling items!) Tacticturtle's cheap all item shop!

Do you have any Heart/Star statues?
  17. jgeiser68

I am looking to buy a heart statue and a star statue. I am trying to use them for building an arena for boss fights. I have been farming for hours and yet to find any yet. If anyone is selling them or wanting to trade for them let me know! We can discuss how much gold or platinum or what items...
Back
Top Bottom