Search results for query: *

• Users: jgeiser68
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jgeiser68

PC Looking to buy/trade for a Bladed Glove and Bloody Machete.

Its the Halloween Event going on and I have been farming for a while for both the bloody machete and bladed glove and have had no luck. If anyone has either and wants to trade or sell them I am definitely interested! Let me know the price or what items you need and I will see what I can do...
  2. jgeiser68

PC Need an Arkhalis! Want to buy/trade for one!

I have currently been farming multiple worlds for this rare weapon and I have had no luck. I keep getting fakes or enchanted swords from shrines. If anyone might have a spare Arkhalis they are willing to part with I would be very happy to purchase for a good price or trade for items you might...
  3. jgeiser68

PC Trade/Buy for Arkhalis

I have currently been farming multiple worlds for this rare weapon and I have had no luck. I keep getting fakes or enchanted swords from shrines. If anyone might have a spare Arkhalis they are willing to part with I would be very happy to purchase for a good price or trade for items you might...
  4. jgeiser68

PC Want to Buy/Trade for Heart/Star Statues

I am looking to buy a heart statue and a star statue. I am trying to use them for building an arena for boss fights. I have been farming for hours and yet to find any yet. If anyone is selling them or wanting to trade for them let me know! We can discuss how much gold or platinum or what items...
Back
Top Bottom