Search results for query: *

1. Quethed

Pixel Art My first real sprite. I want feedback so i can get better

I am very experienced making textures, been doing it all my life. I decided to not only make it better but give tips on how I did it. 1: Scale Down: It was simply too big for its quality level. If you want it to be big ingame, either raise the amount of squares or use "Item.scale = 6.5f;"...
  2. Quethed

Some sprites

ok
  3. Quethed

Some sprites

What kind of mod is it?
  4. Quethed

I need to know; can I make a toy line based on Terraria? I've tried contacting the CEO Redigit...

I need to know; can I make a toy line based on Terraria? I've tried contacting the CEO Redigit and 3 staff at random but none of them responded. Any staff know the answer? Anyone know an official thread they can link? I am not good at legal things and don't know how to get the answer.
  5. Quethed

Thanks for that. Now I secured this site.

Thanks for that. Now I secured this site.
  6. Quethed

Oh, and questions like this are not how I lost my email.

Oh, and questions like this are not how I lost my email.
  7. Quethed

Someone with a Chinese name has been targgeting my stuff one site to another with my email...

Someone with a Chinese name has been targgeting my stuff one site to another with my email address, how do I lock this account's email? Anyone know?
  8. Quethed

I quit the forums years ago for reasons with admins. I also lost my steam account and can no...

I quit the forums years ago for reasons with admins. I also lost my steam account and can no longer update my mods. my main page is now github.
  9. Quethed

tModLoader Slime Biome Mod

I can’t remember if I fully implemented him, but if so, find a slime shaped house in the biome. Only his house is valid. If not that, try building one in the exact center.
  10. Quethed

Biomes & Nature Slime Biome (Not Finished)

I made a slime biome mod and never realized you gave a similar suggestion. Sorry, you will get a mention.
  11. Quethed

I need some help with tmodloader!

1: YOU WOULD OF DONE THE SAME. 2: I lead that person to tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread witch is more likely for someone to check, witch is a form of helping.
  12. Quethed

tModLoader Help with Ore Generation

Note: This thread is spam, here is the correct thread: tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread I have noticed that we think the same "(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY)" Note: NEVER use WorldGen.TileRunner after world gen, it overrides ANYTHING. I "think" OreRunner(int i, int j, double...
  13. Quethed

I need some help with tmodloader!

This thread is spam, tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread is the thread to go to. about the error: Sadly I don't know what to do.
  14. Quethed

(wiki unfinished) anyone want to look and suggest anything for slime biome backstory...

(wiki unfinished) anyone want to look and suggest anything for slime biome backstory? https://github.com/Quethed/Slime_Biome/wiki
  15. Quethed

Top 5 underrated terraria mods (in my opinion)

mine(in order): Mod Helpers, WeaponOut, Wormholes, XItemStats, and Modders Toolkit
  16. Quethed

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

lol!
  17. Quethed

one problem with the name "Junglecorn" is that it sounds like it is a corn creature.
  18. Quethed

How do you make a wiki for one of your mods?

How do you make a wiki for one of your mods?
  19. Quethed

I still learned something new, but it doesn't seam as you say it. 1: it says it slows the more there are in a small area, meaning it is ultimately the same rate. 2: it also says that it mdoesn't spread near corruption or crimson.
  20. Quethed

Source of info? The wiki seams to have nothing on that.
Back
Top Bottom