Search results for query: *

1. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but tea will also not be existent. Both tea and coffee will be replaced by root beer. I wish for the ability of working on a mod for Terraria.
  2. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Design The Dungeon

I kill them with Solar Armour and the Daybreak. Floor 960 is filled with GoAnimate (Vyond) users (and in real life, there is no way to avoid them).
  3. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Design The Dungeon

I feed them meat. Floor 950 is filled with Furries who spam OWO/UWU and do sexual abominations.
  4. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Good pc for modded terraria

For running Modded Terraria, I expect a 400$ PC from Lenovo with Ryzen 5 3500 (effective 4-core CPU), Vega 8 (one of the most decent integrated GPUs, Intel should've been making their iGPUs as powerful as this) and 4GB of RAM, but you should upgrade it to 8GB+ of RAM.
  5. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Other Resolution slider

Also acceptable.
  6. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

PC Terraria crashes 5 seconds after launching

Wait... you had a gaming PC (i7, GTX 1070, 16GB of Ram) and you cannot even run Terraria? This isn't intended to happen, despite that NVidia's drivers are bad in my opinion (they cannot even handle the oldest versions of Minecraft). I have an AMD E1-1200 (very terrible, even for Pentium 4...
  7. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Other Resolution slider

(I've just searched up "slider" did not know if that resolution slider exists as a suggestion that is already made). For people who don't like spamming their left mouse button on the clickable "resolution" text to go from 800x600 to 4k resolution, I wanted something in the context of a slider...
  8. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, only Comic Sans and Papyrus. I wish for a pickaxe that is made out of a sharp Cobalt Nokia 3310.
  9. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but Raid will be banned in some countries (Saudi Arabia) because it is made in Israel. I wish for the ban of Fortnite's Font ("Burbank") on Minecraft, Terraria, and any other game that does not use the font (why I've said Minecraft and Terraria? because >50% of their YouTubers use this...
  10. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

New Decade's State of the Game = Console versions will be on par with PC ones.
  11. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted but the potato will instead smell like rotten meat. I wish Terraria becomes 2.5-Dimensional (3D, but plays like a 2D game), with at least Nintendo GameCube-quality graphics.
  12. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Expected time for Nintendo Switch Terraria 1.3.4/1.3.5: 2020. Also the game is coming in Japanese (Title Screen: contains four Japanese letters instead of 7 Latin ones) and Korean, so your New Decade updates/announcements are noice.
  13. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Soooo.... The Nintendo Switch Terraria got a fresh coat of paint thanks to the new 1.3.1 update. Good job Re-Logic. Also, the bugs can be way too much thanks to the Switch's inferior hardware.
  14. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Worst Game You've Played

I meant "the Sword" not as in the Master Sword, but as in the basic swords you get in TWW and TP. Also, despite being decent to Nintendo's views, I had a hate for them for being as hard (if not harder!) than Zelda II. Actually, Ocarina of Time is better (even though these games are not even...
  15. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Worst Game You've Played

(these games are decent, but I hate them for difficulty) Video Games in general: My #1 worst game I have played in my opinion is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Toxic Zelda Fanboys, thought you worship the series as Hyrule's Golden Goddesses? YOU MUST DIE!!!). You need to fish to get...
  16. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

The Last Post Wins!

Random Boy: *Sees the 2019 lack of rain in Saudi Arabia* RAARGH!!! I want too much rain!!!
  17. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the only "talent" you have is doing Fortnite's default emote, aka "Dance Moves". I wish for 20 million trees in Saudi Arabia.
  18. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

When referring to skipping 1.3.2/3, I did not mean "skip adding Parties and Sandstorms", I meant "skip releasing 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 patches and go to 1.3.4 with every addition from the 2 former versions".
Back
Top Bottom