Search results for query: *

1. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Other Resolution slider

(I've just searched up "slider" did not know if that resolution slider exists as a suggestion that is already made). For people who don't like spamming their left mouse button on the clickable "resolution" text to go from 800x600 to 4k resolution, I wanted something in the context of a slider...
  2. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Th3krust's Ask Me (almost) Everything thread

Hello there, I've decided to make my own AMA thread, since it is my birthday. You can ask me almost anything, but not personal-info questions, or something extremely rude to me :).
  3. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Biomes & Nature Better Underground Desert Cabins.

Hello there. I have seen that the Desert cabins looked ugly (because they are made of Hardened Sand and Sandstone). Their majority block should be Cactus (with a few Hardened Sand/Sandstone walls), and the chests should be unique "Sandstone Brick Chests" (New type of chest, looks like if it was...
  4. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Game Mechanics Improved Shortsword stabbing

Hello there. I have seen that shortswords stab only at 2 directions (left and right) and it should be improved. For example, ALL SHORTSWORDS should stab diagonally, not just left or right, so its usefulness would be increased by a margin. Thanks for reading this suggestion.
  5. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

NPCs & Enemies "Death Rider" post-Plantera dungeon boss (optional)

Hello there. I had to suggest the Death Rider as a boss, because the Dungeon has no HARDMODE bosses but the Lunatic Cultist (who spawns in the entrance, after Golem is defeated), and I had to fill the gap with a stronger boss that can be fought Post-Plantera. Death Rider: (Sprites aren't done...
  6. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Weapons & Equip Balanced Platinum armour

Hello there. As this suggestion talks about balancing platinum armour, I will demonstrate it for you. Platinum Armour seems too imbalanced (because it is stronger than crimson and shadow armours by 1 DEF point, and as ppowersteef said, no other stat improvements other than defence), and I had...
  7. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Sprites Compost Bin - Compost Acorns and Sunflowers into dirt

Hello, I wanted to give you a decent idea of composting acorns into dirt, especially if you don't want to make tons of worlds (instant). Compost Bins: -How do they work? simple, you place worms (3 for normal worms, 2 for enchanted glowworms, and 1 for golden worms) plants (wood, except...
  8. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Sprites Wood Sword Resprited (1.3.6)

*cough* this is my first suggestion since March *cough* the resprite of a wooden sword: the wooden swords haven't been resprited for long ago (except in 1.3.1 when it has a mild colour change in the outline), so it is time to resprite them for the 1.3.6 update. Old sprites: New 1.3.6...
  9. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Sprites Megalodon - PreHardMode Duke Fishron equivalent

Hello there, K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron is here with a new suggestion: the Megalodon a late PreHardMode boss that is much harder than WoF that spawns in the ocean so you will need Post-Skeletron items The Boss (stats in orange are for Expert Mode and in parentheses are when the boss is enraged)...
  10. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Sprites Roman Invasion - Alternate Goblin Army

Roman Invasion --intro-- The Roman Invasion is an alt Goblin Army, replacing Goblins with Gladiators, The Goblin Summoner with the Qaisar (Arabic for "Caesar") which casts Fireballs and throws a Daybreak Style weapon, and the Shadow Flame Items with Roman Items, --Enemies--...
  11. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Weapons & Equip Skyland Keys, Chests, and Weapon

Because there is only 5 biome chests (since this thread's weapon and concept are original), I want to expand the biome keys with this suggestion the Skyland Chest: appears in the dungeon and contians its weapon Skyland Key: Dropped by any heaven enemy at 1/2500 chance Aether's Lightning: 56...
  12. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Weapons & Equip Another use for gems (rings)

Hello, I am here for a new suggestion that adds a new use for gems (sorry if its suggested earlier)
  13. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

tModLoader [Released WIP] Extra Swords Mod (requires a lot of modders)

Warning: this mod has only four swords, so I make a completely new mod with content and rebalance Extra Swords - The Mod --Introduction-- this mod will add new swords/shortswords/spears into the game --Special Thanks-- Re-Logic: for creating Terraria @blushiemagic for TModLoader Mod devs...
  14. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Sprites 3rd alt metals and 3 new gems - adding more alts in Terraria

(unknown if this is original or not, I did not find similar threads in TCF) howdy, Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron is here with another big suggestion which is: new metal alts in Terraria (all real metals) Image|Name|alt to what |Aluminium|Copper/Tin |Nickel|Iron/Lead |Bismuth|Silver/Tungsten (much...
  15. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Weapons & Equip Marble, and Granite Equipment

this suggestion was suggested some times by numerous members, but I use my actual ideas for that bar|used to craft what|crafted from|crafting station Granite Bar|crafts Granite equipment|4 granite|furnace Marble bar|crafts Marble Equipment|4 marble|furnace
  16. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Blocks & Decoration Adobe bricks - new craftable block

I am returning with the new suggestion of a new block (item), (placed block) Adobe Bricks: placeable, can make walls and furniture crafted from 1 mud, 1 hay, 1 dirt, and 1 clay at furnace, also found in underground cabins adobe brick funiture: crafted from adobe blocks, too, at a furnace...
  17. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Items the Chain Guillotines' sell value needs a modification

The Chain Guillotines this weapon is 2 years old (added in 1.3), but its Sell Value is so imbalanced, why a HArdMode weapon has a badass-looking sell value? 1 gold coin FOR GODLY PREFIXES? lets continue on this topic increase the Sell Value of the , from 2 silver to 8 gold (like that Dart...
  18. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Items Reflective Dye alts and more REflective Dyes

hello there, we have another suggestion, concentrating on Reflective Dyes depending on the type of ore your worlds spawns with (constructive criticism is welcome)
  19. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Sprites ancient furniture

Hello, Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron is here, with another suggestion (it would recover old 1.05 memories), this time, it is inspired by @Snickerbobble's "Ancient Furnaces" suggestion, and blends completely with Ancient Armour the ancient table: found in Underground cabins, or even crafted from 8...
  20. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron

Biomes & Nature The Dune Castle - a desert dungeon

--Introduction-- The dune castle is a fortress found in the biggest desert in your world (which is the one with a hole that leads to the underground desert), to provide challenges in EarlyGame-HardMode --Concept Art-- this castle more similar to the Lihzahrd Temple, being made of bricks that...
Back
Top Bottom