Search results for query: *

1. Melon Lord

Thanks! Your very sweet. :)

Thanks! Your very sweet. :)
  2. Melon Lord

Other Modded 1.5?

Making small updates that focus on one category isnt the Terraria Style. I am totally for the idea of making unofficial terraria updates though. Do you know how to code?
  3. Melon Lord

Other A mod that would continue where Re-Logic left off.

I agree. This is why there would be only a few people directing the mod with ideas and such, and the rest of the team would be working on sprites, features, and tweaks. As stated before, other mods usually take the game and run with it in a direction unlike the vanilla feel. They add in tons...
  4. Melon Lord

Other A mod that would continue where Re-Logic left off.

Someone posted an idea on these forums for a mod that would basically serve as a Terraria 1.5 kind of thing. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/modded-1-5.82455/ I am not stealing that idea, I have had it for a while and in that post basically everyone in the comments didn't really...
  5. Melon Lord

Other Modded 1.5?

Its actually mildly tilting that so many people just don't get what is being suggested here, or if they do, they are against it which makes no sense considering what is being suggested. Though on the bright side, it means that nobody is really going to steal this idea. I support you!
  6. Melon Lord

Sprites Buoyant Glowsticks: The ultimate tool for fishing at night

why the heck isnt this in the game already?! Support!
  7. Melon Lord

Wavebank Terraria Title Screen Console Wave Bank Replacement

Oh... well shoot. Any chance that you could update the wavebank for dummies? I was going to comment that the title music DID change, but all other sounds other than music became muted and I was going to ask for a fix... so.... help? Or am i on my own... :T
  8. Melon Lord

tModLoader goldenapple's Mods Updated

Could you consider reading through this and implementing some of it into Vanilla Tweaks? I think it would fit in wonderfully with the mod/game. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-earlygame-armor-tiering.27342/
  9. Melon Lord

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

By the way, when can we expect another update to the mod? I'm just asking for a guesstimate. Absolutely no rush, I'm just curious.
  10. Melon Lord

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I really like this mod, probably the best one ive seen in recent while. :)I do feel like the combat is a bit wonky though at times, especially with the bow and drawing back. Two things that could improve it is 1. Bows no longer having the feature where pulling the bow back for too long resets...
Back
Top Bottom