1. CopperShortsword

PC Terraria Minigames

Good server, very fun
  2. CopperShortsword

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

This mod has some very neat concepts but the spriting could use some work
  3. CopperShortsword

tModLoader Terraria Tweaks

I don't actually think this is my mod causing this besides if this is the only mod you're using, if you have any other mods that modify inventory it may be that mod replacing first 3 slots instead of just copper tools If my mod is the only one you're using I have no clue why this would happen
  4. CopperShortsword

Sorry for late reply but are you still having this issue? I've never encountered such a problem when testing it myself and it's just meant to spawn a dungeon guardian somewhere to either side of the screen, it's never despawned for me
  5. CopperShortsword

strange I'll test some stuff I don't see how this could possibly be a problem with my mod though as nothing in my mod ever specifies to change any form of damage of any mob, the only thing it changes is your defense stat with one of my accessories equipped which is an increase not decrease...
  6. CopperShortsword

I get that many other mods have recipes for enchanted sword and boomerang I also understand that the copper tools are quite balanced but I don't think some extra speed at the start hurts, thank you a lot for your feedback and I will now make a poll whether to keep the iron tools or replace them...
  7. CopperShortsword

Thanks it means a lot to see someone enjoy my mod, if you have any ideas, I'm up for any ideas! I don't really know what more to do except a few small things that aren't very neccessary I of course have a few things i want to polish / fix like the firespark boots, those are kind of a mess
  8. CopperShortsword

I guess I will add that then, thanks for the feedback
  9. CopperShortsword

Sorry I wrote slush on accident instead of ice
  10. CopperShortsword

This mod is a almost purely QoL mod which adds and changes many different small functions in the game ---------------------------------------------- > Starting Tools replaced with tungsten tools (except sword which is wooden now) > +150 Wood blocks > +15 Gel > +10 Lesser Healing Potions > +1...
  11. CopperShortsword

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Anyone know how I could make an item to modify game weather in this? I've looked around for quite a while and I saw a thread where someone found out how but they never stated how
  12. CopperShortsword

tModLoader Shortsword "Expansion" Mod

thanks, it's what I do best
  13. CopperShortsword

Done, Publishing update now, Also changed recipe to tier 4 from souls of night + light to either Orichalcum or Mythril bars
  14. CopperShortsword

THIS MOD IS BAD ON PURPOSE This mod is aimed towards expanding shortswords in a very non serious way, I made this mod purely for fun and not to try to make a good mod. Hopefully you all could enjoy this mod as much as I enjoyed making it Currently this mod adds 74 items 2 tiles and 3 bosses...
  15. CopperShortsword

tModLoader Simplified Startup

Kinda gave up on this mod, I may re-try this concept but change more at some time as I've learned a bit since I made this, sorry for just abandoning it without a notice didn't even realize the mod was still on the mod browser as I have no control to take it down anymore it seems, thought it was...
  16. CopperShortsword

I guess that would be possible, I'll look into it Fixed download link I believe
  17. CopperShortsword

tModLoader QoL mod that does exactly what the title is, here are a list of current features: > Starter Tools replaced with tungsten tools > +150 Wood blocks > +15 Gel > +10 Lesser Healing Potions > +10 Acorns > +1 Campfire Making your hotbar look a little like this after making a new...
  18. CopperShortsword

hmmmm

hmmmm
Back
Top Bottom