Search results for query: *

• Users: TMB50
  • Order by date
  1. T

Other Game Games you'd like to see get remade

Quite a few games from when I was a kid could use PC ports or remakes. Two standouts for me could be both Blinx games (that franchise could even have a reboot as it had a lot of potential even if the second game was a mismash of underutilized features in what was two half-games stitched...
  2. T

NPCs & Enemies Poo Boss

I mean... the addition of poo in itself is quite silly but... what does it drop? Stats?
  3. T

Weapons & Equip What Thorium Mod teaches us about early game.

I have to say, that looking back at my first experience, I remember finding copper armor quite underwhelming, and ever since then, I didn't find any point whatsoever on getting less than Shadow/Crimson Armor. As for the wood armors, I consider that each different wooden armor should have a...
  4. T

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

As far as planes from the First World War, people get way too pent up on fighter planes. I personally have come to like heavy bombers more, in no small part because, the moment they got beyond two engines, they started to get really wacky.
  5. T

Name an underrated weapon that you like from a video game.

In Halo CE, it's the Needler. Yes it may easily be the worst weapon, but one can't deny that skewering en enemy full of needles which proceed to blow it up (sometimes twice because each explosion takes seven needles) is fun. Plus, it's quite low-maintenance because there's many enemies that use...
  6. T

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

Audrey 2.0
  7. T

Design The Dungeon

I'm already insane so there's no problems with the book. Floor 1447 has a computer, and you must beat the original Frontier mod and Hunt Down the Freeman without cringing to pass.
  8. T

I wonder if anyone remembers the Unholy Corrupter

I wonder if anyone remembers the Unholy Corrupter
  9. T

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fun fact 1266: Many prop-driven single-engined aircraft have asymmetrical features to compensate for engine torque, such as unequal-span wings, canted vertical stabilizers, or aymmetrical vertical stabilizer extensions.
  10. T

Worst Weapon or item

I'm surprised that almost nobody mentioned the Tin tier in general. I've seen the shortsword, but overall, tin gear is only useful for vanity due to being a marginal upgrade over copper tools you literally start with. One can also add the various exceedingly rare weapons from random drops, such...
  11. T

Weapons & Equip Why Drills are obsolete, and how to fix them.

The weird part is that the Gravedigger's Shovel is useful due to it's ability for a pretty long time, yet that same behavior wasn't used on drills even through 3x3 mining in other contexts would be great.
  12. T

Items Aegis Unit (for protection from meteors)

Chests also have the same property of preventing meteorites from falling in a radius around them, and are also much easier to obtain. A way to avoid that could be if it simply destroyed the meteorites before reaching the ground, cauing a shower of dropped meteorite blocks to happen instead, even...
  13. T

Weapons & Equip Ancient Crimson Armor Counterpart

It'd be easier to change how Ancient Shadow Armor is obtained by making is crafted at a Demon Altar similarly to how Ancient Hallowed Armor works. That way, the balance problem caused by Anciend Shadow Armor would be fixed.
  14. T

One other thing I was very dissapointed by was Master Mode, which outright feels lazy. It's just...

One other thing I was very dissapointed by was Master Mode, which outright feels lazy. It's just Expert with bloated enemy damage and health values; as well as mostly decorative rewards compared to Expert's many unique accessories.
  15. T

Of course, there's also more minor stuff I don't like, such as how the 4-Barrelled Shotgun is...

Of course, there's also more minor stuff I don't like, such as how the 4-Barrelled Shotgun is the only new item sold by the Arms Dealer and being put in the game in a very iffy way (IMO, it should have been a post-Plantera upgrade for the original Boomstick that shoots very slowly but shoots a...
  16. T

Other cases is that the situation of summoners is still bad, being given a new type of weapon of...

Other cases is that the situation of summoners is still bad, being given a new type of weapon of questionable usefulness and not having anywhere near the variety even rangers have in terms of weaponry (Summoners at most have 2 staves at once that are worth carrying at any given time, while you...
  17. T

Apart from the still-unbalanced progression, I feel that there's been too many features that...

Apart from the still-unbalanced progression, I feel that there's been too many features that still feel unfinished. From Ranger and Mage getting very few weapons (Althrough I concede that the new rockets are very nice), to post-Plantera progression still suddenly being beholden to RNG until it's...
  18. T

It's mostly because the structural issues with the post-Mech progression have not been fixed...

It's mostly because the structural issues with the post-Mech progression have not been fixed, with the leap from post-Plantera and post-Golem being too small and the Moon events not having been rebalanced because now Martian Madness takes less effort and gives better loot overall.
  19. T

I'm going to say this: I feel a bit dissapointed by Journey's End

I'm going to say this: I feel a bit dissapointed by Journey's End
Back
Top Bottom