Search results for query: *

1. J3kidx

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Yeah, I think, it was, could that be it? Let me check... No, white also does it, so does purple, so I assume it’s in general
  2. J3kidx

Ok so idk if this is bugged or not, BUT, I was messing around with item frames(not item racks) and I decided to paint it black, I painted it and it got painted, but the item never showed, Idk if this is a bug or not, but I wanted to let u guys know
  3. J3kidx

Ok, I have an issue, great game, love it, but is there a way one could rescale the screen size it takes? It cuts some edges and I’ve tried fixing it on my TV settings but they don’t do anything, Is there a way to fix this or could it be added later on with an option to change the screen display...
  4. J3kidx

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Yeah its been a week, it was submitted last Thursday I believe
  5. J3kidx

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Here's a stupid thing, The TV has a bigger screen than a monitor, so the UI would be easier to see, the only difference here is that you dont see the recipes for items you cant craft and how it looks, you still press buttons to alternate interfaces, to me complaining about the UI isnt a valid...
  6. J3kidx

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Srry I thought you were the guy I previously quoted, my bad
  7. J3kidx

Not to be rude or anything but just because some people wont get over the fact that the game changed and its going to take time to get used to doesn't mean Pipeworks ruined the game, In my eyes they did a fantastic job, the game was recently released, maybe they plan on making changes here and...
  8. J3kidx

I really hope Microsoft approves it, I want to play so bad, but I waited this long, I can wait a few more days/weeks
  9. J3kidx

I dont want to change anyone's opinion or anything, but minecraft changed its UI when 1.12 came to consoles, I hated it at first, now Im used to it, For those who dont like it, well get used to it and be greatful they put effort in updating the game in 2 years, and those who have it on PS4 and...
  10. J3kidx

I know the Xbox 1 was submitted, I wanna play so bad, I feel like it will get delayed but I completely understand if it does, by the looks of things the team is too busy with bugs, hopefully Microsoft lets it go through just fine. Hope you guys fix all of these bugs
  11. J3kidx

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Love what you guys did, I dont care how the thing looks or how long it takes to log in, I just want to play 1.3, I use an Xbox and cant wait for it's release, thanks for all the work <3
Back
Top Bottom