Search results for query: *

1. JimothyOnTV

**REPORTED** Sticky Dynamite not doing the one thing it's supposed to do

There have been several occasions where I throw sticky dynamite onto the ceiling of a cave or something, and to my surprise, it doesn't seem to want to stay on the roof, idk, it's not doing what it's literally supposed to do.
  2. JimothyOnTV

PC Chaos Elementals

quick question; can chaos elementals spawn on actuated pearlsand/pearlstone? just so it would be easier to farm for rods of discord
  3. JimothyOnTV

PC Gemmed Robes and Tim

So I recently read that wearing any gemmed variant of a robe will increase the spawn rate of Tim and Rune Wizards; so I crafted a Diamond Robe for convenience. But my question is, does the robe need to be in the vanity or the armour slot? It's in my armour slot right now.
  4. JimothyOnTV

PC Space Monster Issues

Hi. I have this one world. In this world, there is an NPC apartment/my house/storage thing/weapon display/crafting room building. But for some weird reason, whenever I go to the 3rd floor and above, I keep getting bombarded with Harpies and the occasional Wyvern. What should I do?
  5. JimothyOnTV

PC Chain Guillotines vs. Fetid Baghnakhs

I need some help deciding whether the Chain Guillotines or Fetid Baghnakhs are better. What do you guys think?
  6. JimothyOnTV

PC Evil Biome Mimic

(i didn't know where to put this and this was my best guess) So I have this world (my best world in fact) in which I created an artificial Crimson biome. which got me thinking: what happens if I put a Key of Night into a chest? which biome mimic will I get???
  7. JimothyOnTV

Black border in-game

e
Back
Top Bottom