Search results for query: *

1. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

Trixy gets grabbed by them, struggling in their grip (6 total). Trixy takes off their helmet and attempts to jam it onto Darts head and increases the weight so that they might plummet to the ground (20).
  2. appleNsauce

Aww, thank you

Aww, thank you
  3. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

Trixy leaps over the first laser, and gets struck in their helmet by the second one, causing their trajectory to be thrown off and for them to crash into the ground (16, 9 total). They quickly pick themselves back up with a blink and slashes at Dart, looking to break another dot (16+2=18).
  4. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

Trixy just narrowly ducks under the beam (7-3=4) and plunges at dart with their blade ready (17+3=20)
  5. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

Trixy brandishes Sniker Snak and leaps out of the grass to confront Dart. “Why hello their little crumpet. Are you here to fight?”
  6. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

(Sorry for being so unresponsive) Trixy hides among the grass, seeking out their target.
  7. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

Trixy leaps out of Vell’s hair to stand in attendance.
  8. appleNsauce

IC Bossfight!

“Good call probably. Do you have any energy left?”
  9. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

“Excuse me, Captain Vell, why am I in hair?”
  10. appleNsauce

IC Bossfight!

Cas throws a ball to see if it will orbit inside the sphere, hops over to Brambol and Fikitt. “Hey you guys alright?”
  11. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

“All good captain, just get me close if you can.”
  12. appleNsauce

IC Survival of the Fastest

Monty quickly checks to see how far the infection has spread, and if it can be cut out at this stage.
  13. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

Trixy, who has moved into Vell’s hair for the past while now, prepares to leap out at Vell’s assailant when he gets close. (I was absent for a while, so I’m not entirely sure of everything that has happened, but last I remember was that Trixy was on Vells shoulder. If this seems to out of place...
  14. appleNsauce

IC Bossfight!

With a quick vault over the blade (17) Cas runs and slides to get out of range of whatever this thing has in store. (Sorry for my absence)
  15. appleNsauce

IC Bossfight!

Cas knocks the beams back at the machine with her bat and continues to close the distance (14, 18). Once she’s close she leaps into the air, swings a powerful home run at the machine’s head (20).
  16. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

“My name is Master Trixy von Nuiory of house Thimble, first of my name, chieftex of scouts, fury of the mulch, master of ceremonies.” They take a deep bow with their 4 inch tall frame. “Though you may call me Trixy.”
  17. appleNsauce

IC Solitarus

Trixy staches the log away and runs over to Vell, blinking onto his shoulder. “Hey Vell! Who’s the skeleton you’re talking to?”
  18. appleNsauce

IC Bossfight!

Cas leaps over beams (17) and runs toward the machine to try and close distance with it, clearly exhausted.
  19. appleNsauce

OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

Considering the breaking bad line, Meth apparently.
  20. appleNsauce

IC Bossfight!

(Send it to the tower)
Back
Top Bottom