Search results for query: *

1. appleNsauce

Other Literature Burn but horribly translated

I wrote all the letters you wrote to me From my reading, I knew you were mine You said you were mine I thought you were mine Do you know what Angeliki said? When did you see your first letter? He said “Be careful, darling He will do anything to be saved. "" You and your words flooded through...
  2. appleNsauce

Other Art Hollow Knight Art!

The rules are simple. Suggest any character, and I will draw them in the Hollow knight art style. drawings will be with paper and pencil, with no color, however I can also take pixel art suggestions. Remember that pixel art takes time and requires me to draw it out before hand, so I may have to...
  3. appleNsauce

Other Literature Mana and it’s effects on the body: By Vile Eliv (RJITU)

What is Mana? Mana, as most people know it, is a form of energy used to power magic. We use it in our everyday lives, and it makes more difficult tasks simpler. It feels like we couldn’t live without it, but in truth, some do. We seem to take mana-and it’s counterpart, magic-for granted...
  4. appleNsauce

IC Host (IC)

Two years ago, an all out world war ocurred, and fighting reached ever part of the world and it didn’t end until all of humanity was destroyed. Oh, and I mean all of it. No secret underground refugees, or whatever. Nope, they’re gone. Only thing left is the wildlife. Good thing you’re not...
  5. appleNsauce

OOC Host

Two years ago, an all out world war ocurred, and fighting reached ever part of the world and it didn’t end until all of humanity was destroyed. Oh, and I mean all of it. No secret underground refugees, or whatever. Nope, they’re gone. Only thing left is the wildlife. Good thing you’re not...
  6. appleNsauce

Drawings & Paintings Free drawings (hand drawn, no color)

Uh, well then, umm, let’s see here. Hi, I’m the person that you can go to for if you want a (decently good drawing). You can do whatever you’d like with the drawing, and you can request anything (as long as it’s appropriate) and I’ll try to draw it. Note: I’m better at drawing humanoids, so keep...
  7. appleNsauce

Ask Wisp an Co. anything

Haven’t actually done one of these, but here we go I guess. Feel free to ask me and/or my characters anything and we’ll do our best to answer them. My characters are: Clot (And Melody) Vile Emil (And Mitchell) Angel Ash And Bark Now then, Ask away!
  8. appleNsauce

Story The fall of Stardust

The Fall Of Stardust A Terraria fan fiction
  9. appleNsauce

Map-Adventure The Moonlords Revenge.

This adventure map is filled with adventure and story. It has great side quests and fantastic structures. It has great use of weapons and armors. The map has many puzzles and traps that only a true Terrarian can manage. Or at least that's the plan... This map is still in the idea phase...
Back
Top Bottom