Search results for query: *

1. TubaVeganMason

Weapons & Equip Tinkers for "Useless" Accessories

Perhaps combine a Step Stool and the Toolbelt for a Step Ladder accessory that improves the effects of both. Then you can combine that with the Architect Gizmo Pack for an Ultimate Architect Pack.
  2. TubaVeganMason

Game Mechanics Texture Packs should be able to change Music

So recently I created my own custom wavebank file for Terraria to replace all the songs with different ones as a little project of mine. However, the only way for the audio to actually play in the game is to go directly into the Terraria's Content folder and replace the "Wave Bank" file with the...
  3. TubaVeganMason

Game Mechanics Make godmode unlockable in Journey mode after defeating Moon Lord

Well the same argument can be made for Minecraft. That's why everything is given to you so you can experiment with it all and see how it all works. Some people simply do not like playing with combat. You don't need to play an entire playthrough to figure out you don't enjoy the combat that the...
  4. TubaVeganMason

Game Mechanics Make godmode unlockable in Journey mode after defeating Moon Lord

I'm not talking about the achievements though, I'm just talking about the concept of preventing a preferred playstyle behind another one. Imagine if they limited you from using any magic weapons until you beat the entire game while only using melee weapons. That'd be unfair towards people who...
  5. TubaVeganMason

Well the same argument can be made for Minecraft. Why should people have access to creative mode and all of the features of the game at their fingertips when they haven't completed survival mode yet? The answer is because not everyone enjoys Minecraft for the survival aspect and instead want to...
  6. TubaVeganMason

I don't think that'd be the best idea. It'd be like restricting creative mode in Minecraft from being usable until you defeat the Ender Dragon and Wither in a survival world with no cheats enabled. Some people just want to go in and use creative mode to have fun and do whatever they desire. I...
  7. TubaVeganMason

Game Mechanics [Wiring] Toggleable Pylons

So Pylons, as of right now, are only unusable when there aren't enough NPCs nearby. That makes sense from the perspective of them only being used in regular playthroughs, of course. However, if you're looking at Pylons from the perspective of designing adventure maps, then being able to toggle...
  8. TubaVeganMason

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I just need to know......... can we finally use minions in pvp??? please say yes i beg of you
  9. TubaVeganMason

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

There is absolutely no way that they'd make a summoning weapon exclusive to Journey Mode when pre-hardmode summoning weapons are already in such high demand
  10. TubaVeganMason

Pretty sure you're 100% correct. I can't see why you'd need 2 Ankh Charms. That's just painful.
  11. TubaVeganMason

god i cannot wait to catch 100 bunnies and blow my computer up through the sheer force of instantly releasing 40,000,000 digital bunnies
  12. TubaVeganMason

all we need in terraria is slowmotion + stardust armor set bonus
  13. TubaVeganMason

I just really hope that accessory slots on smaller screens aren't pushed offscreen while the minimap is open. Yo Cenx (or other developer if you're reading this), you know if that's still a thing? It'd be nice if there was some setting that changed the layout of the accessory slots to make it...
  14. TubaVeganMason

Huge wall of text warning! Okay just wanna get this out of the way, this new feature is absolutely incredible and ReLogic has once again created something absolutely wonderful for their final update. That said though, this is just not exactly what I was hoping from Journey Mode (not that...
  15. TubaVeganMason

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

SOMEBODY work on a texture pack to change the Stardust Guardian to Star Platinum you will instantly become a legend if you do
  16. TubaVeganMason

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Guys, let's look at all of the possibilities of how this update could affect people. If you do not care for building or design, you can just make uncramped NPC prisons in their respective biomes with the correct inhabitants and link them together using pylons in order to have access to everyone...
  17. TubaVeganMason

Oh, alright. Then probably not space. I was kinda iffy on my idea of space being an inhabitable biome anyways. There's still 8 then. Thanks for the info though. I never said the house would meet the requirement for not being overcrowded. As long as the NPCs like eachother and it's in a good...
  18. TubaVeganMason

By the looks of your house, the only issue is overcrowding. As long as your outposts are in each biome and as long as you place the right NPCs in them, you'll even get a benefit since you've fulfilled 2/3 of all the requirements. Nothing to worry about here. Also, this build is a prime example...
  19. TubaVeganMason

I have been playing on Steam since August 27, 2013, and on Console/Mobile for about a year and a half before that. I too have developed my own ways of doing things after playing this game for over four thousand three hundred hours. My ways are not the best either, but they are functionally...
Back
Top Bottom