Search results for query: *

• Users: FalconFury
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FalconFury

Weapons & Equip Should we ask Terraria devs for infinity wings?

We need infinity wings to help us stay on air without falling. Like the UFO that keeps us standing on air without falling. We also need fly boosting for the players to air dodge with the use of Mana stars. Does anyone like that idea?
  2. FalconFury

Can i be the moderator on Steam group chat?

There's a lot of unsolicited explicit contents posting up on the group chat and nobody in there is patrolling the room. People are dumping profanity and anything that is related to sexual activity. They should be parish and insta-banned. I know there are kids in there who are looking for...
  3. FalconFury

Items Ghost potion

I did not make the potion so I am sorry, as a poor guy, I could not create anything unless I have the program. Now, let me explain how this potion really ectoplasm and 5 rotten, 3 flesh/vertabrea 3 moonglow, 5 deathweed and fire with the empty bottle. The only place you could make the Ghost...
  4. FalconFury

Items Does anyone wanted the Sands of Time dagger?

Does anyone wanted the Sands of Time dagger by Prince of Persia? since there is a sand biome, I think it would be cool if we do have the sands of time dagger. Wouldn't that be amazing?
  5. FalconFury

Attention everyone!

I have a very, very important message to give you. So please read along. Those people, SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS, the rude obnoxious people from North America are now attacking Terraria because the game does not have enough female character rather than asking in a polite way to add another. Why...
  6. FalconFury

Weapons & Equip A question for devs

Can we use beer bottles, pans and other kitchen utensils to fight our enemies?
  7. FalconFury

Will there a Sovereign spider boss?

Will there be a Sovereign Spider boss? I am just asking a question to the developers. Surely, it would be amazing if it were in the cavern tunnels.
  8. FalconFury

Items I have the best idea to give you! the wormhole!

How about we have a wormhole to suck any kinds of objects like water, and types of blocks, and enemies to kill. Then make another whole to store your items in another location. The First wormhole will take 2 minutes and the second wormhole will take (depending on how many items it sucks up) and...
  9. FalconFury

PC Question about the Desert Biome enemies

Does anyone notice that the enemies in the desert biome kinda looks like Prince of Persia? The light in the mouth shines. The huge bugs; any of those reminds you of a game called Prince Of Persia?
  10. FalconFury

Post your quotation

The Brief: For starters, quotation is words been said by an individual or plagiarize (copy by) someone in the future ahead of time. Plagiarism is acceptable but make sure it's said by someone else who said it: an individual or the plagiarizer. This quotation is from me. I made this up...
  11. FalconFury

What are your favorite Cartoon/reality TV shows you've watched back in the past?

Remember, this is like the blast from the past like Back to The Future. Oh, I got a big list of favorite shows that i watched. Teletoon: Bugs Bunny tweety show The Flintstones The Jetsons The ripping friends The Grimm adventures of Billy & Mandy The boondocks What's with Andy? Rocket Robinhood...
  12. FalconFury

Serious What is the best way to do grammar practice without reading books?

What is the best way to do grammar practice without reading books? To be honest, I have a hard time working on my grammar and the bunch of things I have written on my piece of paper are all sloppy and garbage. What am I doing wrong. Are my transition words not be in place? Am I losing my flow...
  13. FalconFury

Does pop really messes with our brains?

Recently when I was drinking all kinds of certain pop, my memory is starting to chip and I can hardly hear myself thinking. I kept having dirty thoughts. Sometimes I get out of control but not hyper-actively. I may miss out in some bits of things like when I clean, I always leave one dirty spot...
  14. FalconFury

Terraria similarities

Hey guys! today I have came up with a topic called "Terraria similarities" that everything from Terraria looks similar to other things that we almost looked identical. For example: Almost as similar to: They look kinda alike with the wings and the armor (American ENG) but they're...
  15. FalconFury

Will sunglasses help from being stoned by Medusa?

Hello everyone. I got a question and I think this will probably get better in gaming. If there is a thread that is similar to this, please delete it. Here's some few questions I would like to ask everyone on here. Hope you guys will agree/disagree with my questions. 1 Q: Does sunglasses...
  16. FalconFury

NPCs & Enemies Does anyone needed a mounted NPC?

Since Terraria has 11 mount buffs. How about we have a NPC with a cowboy hat? male or female or whatever that sells mount buff up to 30 golds to 2 platinum coins so we don't have to kill an enemy in order to get those. eh? sounds good?
  17. FalconFury

Terrarian Comedy

Um... I don't really have much to explain. But here is this.. This topic is about posting a funny picture or a video of your game. It has to be funny and the joke has got to be real. Now here's my photo of my character in the Arms dealer during the night. My first joke. Kinda crack me up...
  18. FalconFury

A question about the Titanium armor

Is the Titanium armor a trilogy of the Necromongers?
  19. FalconFury

Items A slimgun

If this topic is already made, please delete this topic. Now then, moving on. I have a question... How do you guys like a Slimgun in-game to make your enemies move slowly, or trap them in a slim bubble for 10 seconds so they wouldn't move. Would you guys like that? I think it would be an...
  20. FalconFury

Hello Terrarians!

Hello guys. I love the website. It looks pretty neat but I couldn't describe its new features like moving your move your mouse around, the animation moves. Ha ha it looks cool. And I also like the forum. The edit in the background looks pretty awesome, and you guys did well. I appreciate it...
Back
Top Bottom