Search results for query: *

1. Crablegs10

Gobble Gobble...

Gobble Gobble...
  2. Crablegs10

Who knew that a Fast food titan could be brought to their knees by a dipping sauce...

Who knew that a Fast food titan could be brought to their knees by a dipping sauce...
  3. Crablegs10

Yes, Lego did create the idea of it.

Yes, Lego did create the idea of it.
  4. Crablegs10

Does anyone else think they should bring back the legit Bionicle figure sets from the older...

Does anyone else think they should bring back the legit Bionicle figure sets from the older series? Or is this just me?
  5. Crablegs10

I'm pretty excited for Yooka-Laylee to come out soon, especially after the gameplay trailer came...

I'm pretty excited for Yooka-Laylee to come out soon, especially after the gameplay trailer came out.
  6. Crablegs10

It's been a while since Updated my profile, so here's something to take care of it.

It's been a while since Updated my profile, so here's something to take care of it.
  7. Crablegs10

I've always completed the Pirate invasion and use the that the pirate sells afterwards on the...

I've always completed the Pirate invasion and use the that the pirate sells afterwards on the destroyer.
  8. Crablegs10

This would be perfect for adventure maps. I really like the better uses for the gems now.

This would be perfect for adventure maps. I really like the better uses for the gems now.
  9. Crablegs10

Console The Titan (New boss)

Dang, I forgot about this thread... But on topic, that's an interesting idea with the Martian madness event stuff though.
  10. Crablegs10

It takes people this long to make a movie about the Krampus? I've been wanting to see a movie...

It takes people this long to make a movie about the Krampus? I've been wanting to see a movie about it for a while.
  11. Crablegs10

Here's my rating on my favorite terrarian colors. 1. ice 2. crimsion 3. mushroom (both) 4...

Here's my rating on my favorite terrarian colors. 1. ice 2. crimsion 3. mushroom (both) 4. corruption 5. grass 6. dirt
  12. Crablegs10

Music Queziviat's Orchestra [Open]

The words don't mean anything to me, I'm more of an instrumentals myself
  13. Crablegs10

When your country brainwashes you into believing your Religion is your whole purpose in life...

When your country brainwashes you into believing your Religion is your whole purpose in life, people go to the extreme just to show this. There's a movie called "Not without my Daughter" that shows a good example of this type of religious sacrifice.
  14. Crablegs10

Music Queziviat's Orchestra [Open]

would you do something like "I dream a dream" from Les Miserables?
  15. Crablegs10

just got Fallout 4, but have never played a fallout game before. This is gonna be interesting...

just got Fallout 4, but have never played a fallout game before. This is gonna be interesting...
  16. Crablegs10

Finally found eyezoar, he's just been hibernating for a while.

Finally found eyezoar, he's just been hibernating for a while.
  17. Crablegs10

The only creepy thing here is all of the talk about math...

The only creepy thing here is all of the talk about math...
  18. Crablegs10

*slowly eats a taco while watches fight*

*slowly eats a taco while watches fight*
  19. Crablegs10

When will we hear any news from our mighty One Drop Yo-yo lords?

When will we hear any news from our mighty One Drop Yo-yo lords?
  20. Crablegs10

TCF Hunger Games

Died to a frozen lake... at least I wasn't the first to die.
Back
Top Bottom