Search results for query: *

• Users: TH
  • Order by date
  1. TH

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Thanks for updating quickly Transcend, you da real MVP :passionate:
  2. TH

Game Mechanics Toggle-able banner drops (RNG vs 50 kills)

Something I REALLY enjoy about Terraria (and wish the devs would expand on) is the element of RNG. Every kill fuels the excitement of potentially receiving a unique and rewarding drop - with many monsters having rare drop tables In addition to wishing there were more rare RNG drops to farm, I...
  3. TH

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

yay! SO HYPED for the 3ds, imagine having your inventory on the bottom screen open 247 :D :D :D
  4. TH

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Just delete the moon lord 100%, then cheesing will be impossible ;)
  5. TH

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

cheesing fixed? Nooo! lol
  6. TH

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I made a quick video walking people through the process of using terrariapatcher for those who prefer video walkthroughs :D
  7. TH

sweet :P I'm not going to try that straight away I'm simply too bad at the game haha, I'll be...

sweet :P I'm not going to try that straight away I'm simply too bad at the game haha, I'll be taking it easy for the first couple week :)
  8. TH

Hi, I'll probably start by doing a lets play or something, I can't decide for sure!

Hi, I'll probably start by doing a lets play or something, I can't decide for sure!
  9. TH

1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

woo, less than 2 hours! ^_^
  10. TH

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Congratulations! That's amazing news ;D It's weird to think that a couple years ago Terraria seemed finished at the 1.1 update(?) but since then the game has progressed further than I could have ever imagined. It's by far the best value for money game I have ever played (and one of the most fun...
  11. TH

1.3 Theory: It's All About the Ocean

Oh I didn't know that :( I was hoping it would be
  12. TH

1.3 Theory: It's All About the Ocean

I really like this idea too. The developers keep mentioning the 'lunar boss' but this does not necessarily mean that the boss originates from the moon. Maybe the final boss resides in the ocean and the tidal disruption from the huge moon causes the boss to awaken - perhaps cthulhu? (EDIT : or...
  13. TH

Yeah it is :)

Yeah it is :)
  14. TH

How do you guys pronounce Terraria?

How do you guys pronounce Terraria? Do you say Ter-rare-ree-aa or Ter-raa-ree-aa or something different? I always said it the second way even though it's probably the wrong way :)
  15. TH

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

They already confirmed aliens so I'm HOPING this is a reverse april fools , hypeeeeeeeeee
  16. TH

hi

hi
  17. TH

Video The Ultimate Terraria 1.3 Spoilers video

I tried to combine all of the spoilers together in one video for convenience :)
  18. TH

yooooo

Hey guys, just thought id sign up so I can give my input on cool threads posted on the terraria forums :) nice to meet everyone p.s. is it possible to change your display name? I accidentally set it as this and i'd like it to be something else... thanks.
Back
Top Bottom