Search results for query: *

1. dyronlibaunask

Is a permanent Pure world possible?

lol i actually could do that easily, but im too lasy
  2. dyronlibaunask

Is a permanent Pure world possible?

Ive been playing terraria for a year or 2 officially now, and ive never managed to completely stay on track enough to attempt it, so does anyone know if you can actually have an official pure world? no more corruption/crimson/hollow? ik first hand that if you destroy a crim/corupt orb or alter...
  3. dyronlibaunask

PS4 In need of All Items world

wish i could but im PC. my brothers rule the tv so this is the only way i can play a game
  4. dyronlibaunask

:D he finally showed up

:D he finally showed up
  5. dyronlibaunask

ya but ive gotten to the end of the game, and he still hasnt spawned. ive fought the WE as many...

ya but ive gotten to the end of the game, and he still hasnt spawned. ive fought the WE as many times as i could find orbs for and still nothing. its been weeks worth of running the game and still a dud
  6. dyronlibaunask

hi. im new and have no clue how to post like ive seen others do, but i have an ig question. so i...

hi. im new and have no clue how to post like ive seen others do, but i have an ig question. so i have been playing on a main world for quite a while now (my 3rd made) and ive gotten all the way to the moon lord, but my barkeep still never spawned, and ive tried stuff like hunter potions but it...
Back
Top Bottom