Search results for query: *

1. O RainKnight O

It’s more that they’d all showed up at the same time, and as soon as you kill one another one...

It’s more that they’d all showed up at the same time, and as soon as you kill one another one immediately shows up. It basically just goes to the mob cap WAY to fast
  2. O RainKnight O

Oh man… it’s an old video so oh well. [SPOILER]

Oh man… it’s an old video so oh well.
  3. O RainKnight O

I have a video one my profile here actually showing it with how many harpies spawned in because...

I have a video one my profile here actually showing it with how many harpies spawned in because of it:
  4. O RainKnight O

I did know about the Reavershark before it was nerfed though. That’s a more… up-to-date one...

I did know about the Reavershark before it was nerfed though. That’s a more… up-to-date one though. There is a spawning glitch on those versions though. Enemies will continuesly spawn in one right after the other when they come in from off screen, making the game MUCH more difficult than it...
  5. O RainKnight O

HA Yeah that’s one of the things that I didn’t actually know at the time. I missed out on that...

HA Yeah that’s one of the things that I didn’t actually know at the time. I missed out on that one lol
  6. O RainKnight O

Oh yeah I'm happy they are still around. I like them both. The Hamdrax is what the Drax use to be.

Oh yeah I'm happy they are still around. I like them both. The Hamdrax is what the Drax use to be.
  7. O RainKnight O

I mean, I remember back when the Hamdrax was a thing. Awesome item but also a mistake lmao

I mean, I remember back when the Hamdrax was a thing. Awesome item but also a mistake lmao
  8. O RainKnight O

I don't know why but I felt dread after reading this first thing in the morning lol

I don't know why but I felt dread after reading this first thing in the morning lol
  9. O RainKnight O

I thought he was a decent boss. It felt cool having a boss that was exclusive and I was kind of...

I thought he was a decent boss. It felt cool having a boss that was exclusive and I was kind of sad to see him go from the console versions. Later on in the game he was kind of... super easy to beat lol. I liked the souls he dropped. I think Relogic said something about keeping his boss trophies...
  10. O RainKnight O

Hello I know you do. I played Terraria on the 3Ds for a long while lol

Hello I know you do. I played Terraria on the 3Ds for a long while lol
  11. O RainKnight O

When you click on, "The Shadows ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ" from where I'm from on my profile the little running...

When you click on, "The Shadows ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ" from where I'm from on my profile the little running dude loses his face and it's just a pair of arms booking it lmao
  12. O RainKnight O

hello or else

hello or else
  13. O RainKnight O

This made me laugh, but in like… a really worried way

This made me laugh, but in like… a really worried way
  14. O RainKnight O

They remade her sounds too! I accidentally broke one of her spawns and stopped when I heard the...

They remade her sounds too! I accidentally broke one of her spawns and stopped when I heard the sounds. I don’t know what to think of it atm.
  15. O RainKnight O

Made a cool thing today. I might submit it for the Halloween Contest :D Under the spoiler to...

Made a cool thing today. I might submit it for the Halloween Contest :D Under the spoiler to save space :)
  16. O RainKnight O

I want to try this though. No matter how irrational.

I want to try this though. No matter how irrational.
  17. O RainKnight O

Xbox One World Generation is Very Slow

Ok thank you very much for getting back to me ^^
  18. O RainKnight O

Xbox One World Generation is Very Slow

I’ve noticed that there may be a problem with the world creation. It is VERY slow on Xbox One, and it was talking more than 5-6 minutes the first time I tried creating one. I had to close Terraria and open it again as it seemed like it crashed. The progress bar just wasn’t moving and it sat in...
  19. O RainKnight O

Xbox One Any Fix to the world transfer issue or cut off screens yet?

It’s an Emerson TV, but the other info I can’t help very much. I can send an image.
  20. O RainKnight O

Xbox One Any Fix to the world transfer issue or cut off screens yet?

I, myself, have spent around 30 minutes over the corse of two days looking for this setting. I have tried all the options and even found a setting to change my screen into a shade of blue. However, I can not find, for the life of me, what option that you could be talking about. No “Overscan”...
Back
Top Bottom