Search results for query: *

• Users: Dragonex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dragonex

My Base

I started this base the same time I started my world around November 2019. I beat the Moon Lord a couple days ago, and I plan to add a whole lot more stuff. Figured I should show you guys my base, and ask how I can improve it, and what I could do better in my next playthrough. So if anyone has...
  2. Dragonex

Other Art Fan-Made Terraria Box Art

I've been doing graphics design for quite some time now, and I've decided to make a fan-made box art for Terraria! Let me know how I did, and if y'all want more, let me know!
  3. Dragonex

Story The King of Slimes

I returned from the Demon Altar to my home. I had created a crown. But not any ordinary crown. If you attempt to wear it on your head, it would summon something. A beast. A powerful beast. Or at least something I thought was powerful at the time. The crown was a tiny blue slime (Well, a tiny...
  4. Dragonex

Epic Rap Battles of Terraria

Hi, me and a good friend of mine, IcerM created an Epic Rap Battles of History parody, involving Terraria! We have 4 battles up, and you should check it out! I'm the one credited as That Dragon Guy (That used to be my screen name). Please, check it out! https://soundcloud.com/terrariabattles
Back
Top Bottom