1. benji_is_7

Texture Pack Flying Broomstick Hoverboard Replacer

This aged fantastically well
  2. benji_is_7

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Luminite vanity:
  3. benji_is_7

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

Wow, this map was just amazing. Thanks for creating such an inspiring experience. :)
  4. benji_is_7

Showcase [Showcase] Guitar Hero in Terraria

There should be a difficulty setting using switches and a logic gate to set the speed.
  5. benji_is_7

PC Games inside Terraria: Trap-shooting.

Looks really cool, but the link doesn't seem to be working.
  6. benji_is_7

[Project] Deathrun

already made by pedguin, but thats on a server
  7. benji_is_7

Pump-driven liquid eliminator

I don't know if this is possible (I haven't tested it), but I think you might be able to use actuators flicking on and off after it hits a lava gate I also think it's possible to pump it into a tiny box, so when lava comes in, it has no space in the box, thus getting destroyed. You can always...
  8. benji_is_7

PC [Request] Honey dart engine

Can you show this with the wiring?
  9. benji_is_7

There is nothing to do with second amounts, just have a bird run over a bunch of pressure plates, then kill the bird. Each pressure plate activates a one second timer in a interval, which hooks up to the dart traps. I have an example in my machine gun thread
  10. benji_is_7

I don't see any reason not to do the bird engine, and honey is just more complicated and doesn't work as well, so might as well use bird engine right? If you need to get the bird statue in the first place, just make a few worlds and search for houses for a while -- Trust me, it doesn't take too...
  11. benji_is_7

OOA Afk Farm (Old One's Army)

Just put the crystal in a hoik loop with 5 or so super dart trap machine guns and you got Besty dead. If you're going without hoiks, then you might want to use yellow pressure plates on platforms to time when to shoot betsy
  12. benji_is_7

PC How to activate wire with the Dungeon Guardian?

Use yellow pressure plates on platforms. Yellow ones are mob-triggered. The only problem is that you'll need to make a box around it to keep out other mobs.
  13. benji_is_7

Duck Duck Dart! (Duck Hunt in Terraria?)

This is a great idea! im gonna try it out
  14. benji_is_7

Dart Machine Gun -dest

Hey guys I made an automatic bird powered bunny killer. This is my first invention, what do you think?
Back
Top Bottom