Search results for query: *

• Users: OmegaFoxie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OmegaFoxie

Wavebank Cave Story Wave Bank for Terraria 1.3.1

Title says it all. I included a READ ME file in the download for more information (Track List, some info on how I made this, that kinda stuff) THIS TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE! Anyway- To Install the Wave Bank, download it (obvs), and then put Wave Bank.xwb in Terraria\Contents To get to that...
  2. OmegaFoxie

What are your mains in Smash Bros. 4 (WiiU + 3DS)

Robin and Game watch. Robin because... Swordsman + Mage in one. YOU CANT :red:ING GO WRONG WITH THAT! Mr game and watch... Because the song Flat Zone is awesome and because NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE. Also he is a decent melee fighter. What are your mains? You can be humorus, serious or whatever...
  3. OmegaFoxie

Humorous Spoilerception (coming to a TCF near you!)

Yo, i heard you like spoilers, so... yeah, take this: [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  4. OmegaFoxie

Thread Closed

Nuff said.
  5. OmegaFoxie

Mario Kart 7

No big introduction this time. 1. What kart do you use? 2. Whats your favourite character? 3. Do you have problems with insane lag when playing online sometimes? 4. Do you have problems with Hackers when playing online sometimes? 5. How many stars do you have? 6. What Gold-parts do you have...
  6. OmegaFoxie

PC [Request] Can someone make custom font files for Terraria?

I know this might not be the right place to post this, but i have a request: If someone out there knows how to compile usable font files for terraria, could someone please make said files with the ARIAL font? I saw some tutorials on how to do it, but i do not understand any of it and dont have...
  7. OmegaFoxie

Cave Story fans, UNITE!

So. CaveStory. Who doesnt know this sweet piece of gaming HISTORY. So, where can you get this game? http://www.cavestory.org/download/cave-story.php There is no reason not to get this game: ITS FRICKING FREE! This game is somewhat old. 10 years... But that means nothing. The game might not...
  8. OmegaFoxie

The dual hook = The double clawshots from tloz: Skyward sword / Twilight princess?

This is just a little theory, but I recently stumbled upon a coincedence (<- probably bad grammer) Came the idea of the Dual hook come from the double clawshots from TloZ: Skyward sword / Twilight princess? Here is the basic thing: The Dual hook enable you to grapple onto two targets by...
  9. OmegaFoxie

Should I get Cube world?

Just a quick question: Have you played cube world? And do you think i should get it? I know its alpha but it looks kinda cool. But i am not sure yet...
  10. OmegaFoxie

Magicite Steam key....

Hey everybody. I am in a big trouble right now, as i could not get enougb pocket money for a magicite-steam-key, that was supposed as a present for my Brothers BD tomorow. I know this is begging, and i am teribly sorrrry for that, but could someone get me a magicite-steam-key and send it to me...
  11. OmegaFoxie

PC Enlarging the graphics of the game.

Hello community! Today i have a little bit of a different problem than usual: Is there a way, to make terrarias graphics apear bigger? Using a lower resulution, the desktop magnifieng glass ect. Didnt work for me. Thr problem is, looking at all the little blocks and the little chars gets very...
  12. OmegaFoxie

PC How to make cool screenshots easy!

Hi there community! I recently found a cool trick to make cool screenshots easy and without any hassle, even in dangerous situations. Here is how to do it: First, you have to enable "autopause". How? Go to the main menu, click on "options" and then on "autopause" (if its already on, you can...
  13. OmegaFoxie

PC Kev`s Ultimate Terraria Survival guides! Now with 50% more Survival!

>_starting "Hello.exe"... >_launch_succesful... A guide would have this layout: If you dont want your name to be used, just tell me. Also if i made the guide myself, the thanks to part will not be present.
  14. OmegaFoxie

PC Some questions about survival-things (1.2.4.1)

I know, the title is VERY VAGUE. This is basicly just a little compilation of some questions i came up with during my 1.2.4.1 survival. 1. Can you farm souls of light/night if you place a meteor biome in the underground hallow / corruption / crimson? 2. Can you use meteor farms to get the...
  15. OmegaFoxie

Other My ideas for a 3DS-Version of Terraria!

Hello everybody! I recently got my internet to work on my 3DS, and while browsing through the e-shop, i thought: It would be fantastic if there was a 3DS-Port for Terraria. In this thread, i will write down my ideas for such an thing. One last thing: If anyone reads this, PLEASE tell me what...
Back
Top Bottom