Search results for query: *

1. Thebananaboy

gg

gg
  2. Thebananaboy

I think they're just surprised by it. That's not an everyday thing that your parents get...

I think they're just surprised by it. That's not an everyday thing that your parents get confronted with every day, so it might just be very surreal to them. Have some patience and don't worry, they'll probably learn to understand you.
  3. Thebananaboy

Ok I give up. Do whatever you :red:ing want, just don't try to make it sound too ridiculous, okay?

Ok I give up. Do whatever you :red:ing want, just don't try to make it sound too ridiculous, okay?
  4. Thebananaboy

You can't just give people powers! You're not god just because you're rewriting the bible.

You can't just give people powers! You're not god just because you're rewriting the bible.
  5. Thebananaboy

You seem to have your life goals sorted out pretty well.

You seem to have your life goals sorted out pretty well.
  6. Thebananaboy

You're a human. I don't know what drugs the upper two people are on.

You're a human. I don't know what drugs the upper two people are on.
  7. Thebananaboy

But, aren't you the original author then?

But, aren't you the original author then?
  8. Thebananaboy

>Hang< in there!

>Hang< in there!
  9. Thebananaboy

Do you have boneitis?

Do you have boneitis?
  10. Thebananaboy

All these magical spells you've spoken out on your wall are very wise, I trul am stunned.

All these magical spells you've spoken out on your wall are very wise, I trul am stunned.
  11. Thebananaboy

Hey, same here!

Hey, same here!
  12. Thebananaboy

Yeah as Crocket said the easiest way to request permission for something is to go ahead and...

Yeah as Crocket said the easiest way to request permission for something is to go ahead and request permission for it.
  13. Thebananaboy

Your last status update was 2015 dude, lift up those wrinkles and status something like all the...

Your last status update was 2015 dude, lift up those wrinkles and status something like all the hip kids do, old man.
  14. Thebananaboy

Damn, lost. I hate when that happens.

Damn, lost. I hate when that happens.
  15. Thebananaboy

I'm really out of all this forum stuff; I thought you were talking about a smash bros game at...

I'm really out of all this forum stuff; I thought you were talking about a smash bros game at first glance :I
  16. Thebananaboy

Maybe to kill time between sorting the beta tester applications or to answer all the questions...

Maybe to kill time between sorting the beta tester applications or to answer all the questions people still have about them?
  17. Thebananaboy

Well, he can stick it. I'm staying with this in honor of X.

Well, he can stick it. I'm staying with this in honor of X.
  18. Thebananaboy

thanks boi

thanks boi
  19. Thebananaboy

What game is that?

What game is that?
  20. Thebananaboy

I bet it doesn't matter what I answer, because this riddle isn't designed to require advanced...

I bet it doesn't matter what I answer, because this riddle isn't designed to require advanced thinking but instead is designed to make the person asking it look intelligent.
Back
Top Bottom