Search results for query: *

1. T

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

So I posted this on the other thread to,sent multiple tickets and no response. My Angler won't respawn. He died while I was fighting a solar pillar and just hasn't showed up again. 1. No there are no events ongoing. 2. Obviously I have extra rooms 3. Yes lol I did find him in the first place...
  2. T

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Nope. Even after I killed moonlord he hasn't shown up.
  3. T

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I know I'm not supposea to post bugs here but this is more of a question. My Angler isn't respawning. I had him pre 1.3, he died to some add during a solar pillar and hasn't respawned. Yes I have enough rooms lol. Can anyone help me?
  4. T

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

When I open world's it freezes for like 30 seconds before I can start doing anything. It's very Laggy and there are constant freezes
  5. T

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Two months later no news. "I have a dream that one day,we will get terraria 1.3"
  6. T

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Not surprised but honestly I'm not disappointed. You get used to it after a while. All I hope is that everything is functional and that there aren't game breaking bugs *cough 1.2 cough*.
Back
Top Bottom