Search results for query: *

1. GoldenGrimIV

Due to some firm :red: handling I decided to not have my first playthrough an expert one.

Due to some firm :red: handling I decided to not have my first playthrough an expert one.
  2. GoldenGrimIV

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

As a Switch user I definitely agree that Terraria would be at home with he console. I can’t wait until it comes out! Thanks for keeping us updated :D
  3. GoldenGrimIV

Just bought console Terraria, is it a good idea to have my first world be expert. Probably

Just bought console Terraria, is it a good idea to have my first world be expert. Probably
  4. GoldenGrimIV

yeet

yeet
  5. GoldenGrimIV

Dang when are they going to add the guide to Smash bros xD

Dang when are they going to add the guide to Smash bros xD
  6. GoldenGrimIV

Day 365 I have like 5 more days of school... 5 days to many. im so...Tired *Thud* -_-

Day 365 I have like 5 more days of school... 5 days to many. im so...Tired *Thud* -_-
  7. GoldenGrimIV

RRRRAAAAEEEEEE!! >:O

RRRRAAAAEEEEEE!! >:O
  8. GoldenGrimIV

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE OUT OF SCHOOL CAUSE HAHAHAHA IM NOT >:(

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE OUT OF SCHOOL CAUSE HAHAHAHA IM NOT >:(
  9. GoldenGrimIV

Buu Kill You! :D

Buu Kill You! :D
  10. GoldenGrimIV

#TMLIF, THANK MOON LORD ITS FRIDAY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#TMLIF, THANK MOON LORD ITS FRIDAY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  11. GoldenGrimIV

Console The Yo-Yo Guide: Intermediate

I was planning on doing a sorcerer playthrough but ran into some issues, I threw my Wand of sparking on the ground and was going to craft a wooden sword when in the corner of my eye I saw you can make Yo-yo. I quickly ran to my computer and looked up if you can do a full Terraria play through...
  12. GoldenGrimIV

Also If I go the other way then there's a corruption biome where I get crumbled by 6 Eaters and...

Also If I go the other way then there's a corruption biome where I get crumbled by 6 Eaters and mind you I´m trying to do this singleplayer
  13. GoldenGrimIV

Guys I want to do a Sorcerer and I thought it would be cool to have water bolt but Sand monsters...

Guys I want to do a Sorcerer and I thought it would be cool to have water bolt but Sand monsters keep killing me on the way, what do I do?
  14. GoldenGrimIV

OK So after killing Eye of Cthulhu and killing Skeletron and killing king slime and killing...

OK So after killing Eye of Cthulhu and killing Skeletron and killing king slime and killing brain/eater what do I do? how do I progress? :(
  15. GoldenGrimIV

Hey guys after defeating the eye of cthuhlu what do I do?

Hey guys after defeating the eye of cthuhlu what do I do?
  16. GoldenGrimIV

Hey guys, I have a friend who I know would love Terraria if he really gave it a chance but he...

Hey guys, I have a friend who I know would love Terraria if he really gave it a chance but he refuses to, what can I do to make him like it?
  17. GoldenGrimIV

Todays Quote of the day! ¨¨When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke...

Todays Quote of the day! ¨¨When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke, but sometimes life is scary and dark.¨
  18. GoldenGrimIV

I had to sneak past the guards and knock them out in order to get to the school computer so I...

I had to sneak past the guards and knock them out in order to get to the school computer so I can post this message, Be safe, be fresh. b-..
  19. GoldenGrimIV

took a long break from Terraria but i´m coming back, I just need to figure out what class I want...

took a long break from Terraria but i´m coming back, I just need to figure out what class I want to be, comment some suggestions to help me!
  20. GoldenGrimIV

I'm getting out of my math exam, thank you OP out form, now I have time to chill with you guys...

I'm getting out of my math exam, thank you OP out form, now I have time to chill with you guys for two hours :D
Back
Top Bottom