Search results for query: *

1. greatmaguskyros

IMO, good content suggestions are never taking it too far!

IMO, good content suggestions are never taking it too far!
  2. greatmaguskyros

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but every wish also spawns a malevolent entity from another universe and the bigger an impact the wish has on the world the bigger and more powerful the entity that spawns. I wish for more turtles in Terraria.
  3. greatmaguskyros

Terraria is my cocaine!

Terraria is my cocaine!
  4. greatmaguskyros

Corrupt a Wish

Because you used circular logic in your wish, you basically divided by zero and have caused the end of all things. I wish for neverending Halloween.
  5. greatmaguskyros

They're likely confusing because they're different both mentally and physicially. They aren't...

They're likely confusing because they're different both mentally and physicially. They aren't bad differences. I've found that being open and empathetic has allowed me to really connect with women more deeply, whether they are friends, family, or lovers.
  6. greatmaguskyros

NPCs & Enemies more prehardmode bosses

I don't have any specific links or anything to reference, just recalling a few posts I've read on here that seem to indicate that some people at least believe that this was said at one point or another by someone acting in an official capacity. I think the lack of hardmode throwing content backs...
  7. greatmaguskyros

I'm playing on desktop and I still had to kill her 30 times before I saw them drop once. I had a...

I'm playing on desktop and I still had to kill her 30 times before I saw them drop once. I had a good bit of cash after all that farming though....
  8. greatmaguskyros

NPCs & Enemies more prehardmode bosses

Correct me if I am wrong but I've seen several posts that seem to reference a decision made by the Dev. Team that the throwing "class" wasn't going to be taken any further. I personally like the thought of a well balanced throwing class because it seems fun, but if we're talking about making a...
  9. greatmaguskyros

Corrupt a Wish

Granted but the wish always appears written in a language you cannot read. I wish every human had an utterly useless super power.
  10. greatmaguskyros

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's only available to you in the smallest denomination of currency possible. I wish for the ability to make my own worlds with my own laws and people(s).
  11. greatmaguskyros

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, your wish cannot be corrupted. Instead the cosmic backlash causes all other wishes across time and space to become corrupted and those whose wishes were corrupted now believe that their corrupt wish is your fault. In fact, you're the reason this whole thread even exists. I wish for...
  12. greatmaguskyros

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you can only find happiness from that which you hate the most. I wish for the ability to change laws of both man and nature, minds and perceptions at will.
  13. greatmaguskyros

Serious Waffles, pancakes, or frenchtoast?

My wife is vegan and I am vegetarian, but she's the only one who knows how to cook french toast and she won't even go near animal products of any kind if she can help it. I on the other hand am willing to waver a bit every now and again for delicious french toast! The struggle is real!
  14. greatmaguskyros

If you could have one superpower...

Maybe a bit lazy and overpowered, but the ability to duplicate any so-called "superpower" I encounter or even just witness, even if said superpower is entirely fictional, like from an anime or movie or what have you.
  15. greatmaguskyros

Setup up Two Instances of Terraria Service to run on Linux (Mint)

Yes, I copied the entire folder and double checked permissions to ensure they were the same as the original folder, and then I attempted to spin up the second service. Still no dice here. I may just take the raspberry pi I have lying around and host a second world on it at this point lol.
  16. greatmaguskyros

Well unfortunately using another instance of the executable didn't quite fix the issue. I'll see if I can post up some error logs and hopefully someone might have done this before and know what's going on with this setup =)
  17. greatmaguskyros

Game Mechanics Spawn Point Confirmation Pop-up

There is a chat message that informs you that these have changed, but I've not come across an actual confirmation pop-up along the lines of "You sure you want to do this?" in the settings or anywhere else. I am potentially missing this somewhere, I am relatively new to the game after all. And I...
  18. greatmaguskyros

Game Mechanics Spawn Point Confirmation Pop-up

So my wife recently introduced me to Terraria. She and I play together along with our daughter. We each built our own little custom houses as well as a giant storage warehouse full of treasure chests. In addition, there are various other houses scattered throughout our world as well. During the...
  19. greatmaguskyros

I think you just hit the nail on the head! I had forgotten that I might need a second executable and I was beginning to move in that direction last night. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom