Search results for query: *

1. kerembarsbey

Sprites what if my ideas come true; alternative adaptations of martian madness

Yeah... I will change that typo. Tomowrow.
  2. kerembarsbey

Well, because it is still WIP. I'm gonna explain the classes then sprite them. And the WIP mothersaucer loot, basically consider this unfinished. And Consider this as alternative exprience. There are some much to do. Just call this idea as in alpha state.(not even beta.)
  3. kerembarsbey

QUICK DISCLAIMER AND DO NOT GET CONFUSED, THIS TIME I DIDN'T FORGET TO READ THE RULES: Yes, you heard me! There will be 1 edited sprite of Battle Bee(Thanks for his kindness. My permission was accepted.) and like almighty admin Tunnelking said; ''Giving credits is nice but did you get their...
  4. kerembarsbey

tell me a meme (no ugandan knuckles or shadow da EDGEhog)

tell me a meme (no ugandan knuckles or shadow da EDGEhog)
  5. kerembarsbey

WIP one sprite request & my other upcoming projects

Oh by the way i'm not that good at huge mob sprites but one day i will improve myself more!
  6. kerembarsbey

WIP one sprite request & my other upcoming projects

Hello! Kerem is here! Miss me? Yes you do! Because terraria community always loves clever creative spriters. I have some news but first of all: the request: make it terraria styled, but da steps: 1- copy & paste 2- resize the clone by 2 times then resize it by 0,25 times: basically; just...
  7. kerembarsbey

hey sir afk! long time no see! i'm at 18 now! next sprite showcase thread coming soon at...

hey sir afk! long time no see! i'm at 18 now! next sprite showcase thread coming soon at saturday: h.p. lovecraft rebirth: next gen including sprites of majorly mine(of course), darthkitten's(will be credited) & many more credited sprites. be ready to take dow cthulhu(for good) with more...
  8. kerembarsbey

Pixel Art What if my mind's dreams come true?

Attention moderators(& my fellow friends): Read the poll: since there're such things like copyrights & creative commons; i have to respect their properties. That's why i don't own some of the sprites in my collection for my gallery but they're here to fill the blanks in my arranged terraria...
  9. kerembarsbey

Pixel Art Kerem(Me) made sprites from my collection! & howdy!

Thank you my friend. Ps: i'm working on generator sprites more starbound inspired crafting stations.:)
  10. kerembarsbey

No problem! Friend.:)

No problem! Friend.:)
  11. kerembarsbey

Pixel Art Milt69466's Hammering Sprite Thread!

Yeah! You re back with your epic sprites.:) Keep it up! Those are good!
  12. kerembarsbey

My sprite thread is here mate. Master spriters are always at my follow so you are welcome.:)

My sprite thread is here mate. Master spriters are always at my follow so you are welcome.:)
  13. kerembarsbey

Hey Molos(Derpo)! My sprites are out i want your opinions! I want to be known! So i ll be...

Hey Molos(Derpo)! My sprites are out i want your opinions! I want to be known! So i ll be waiting for you man.:)
  14. kerembarsbey

I ve finally chance to meet you, God of spriting!:) I need your opinions of my sprites, so can...

I ve finally chance to meet you, God of spriting!:) I need your opinions of my sprites, so can you come thread. Pls. Also....i did sprited da dragons!:)
  15. kerembarsbey

I ve came to yes. Since i'm a spriter and olso your fan of your outstanding skills; can come to...

I ve came to yes. Since i'm a spriter and olso your fan of your outstanding skills; can come to my thread? I need your critism and opinions as pro spriter, "if you know what i mean", right? And there's your meme, bud:)
  16. kerembarsbey

Hey Bla2e! I'm just notifying you, my guy.:) Since i'm fan of your spriting skills. Don't forget...

Hey Bla2e! I'm just notifying you, my guy.:) Since i'm fan of your spriting skills. Don't forget to check out my sprite thread. I want your criticism and your opinions! Sincerely. Meh:)
  17. kerembarsbey

My pixel art thread is up! Check them up soon.:)

My pixel art thread is up! Check them up soon.:)
Back
Top Bottom