Search results for query: *

• Users: N1ck
  • Order by date
  1. N1ck

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

I play minecraft and i occasionally see two skeletons fight eachother in each session i play lol. 😅
  2. N1ck

PC Artificial Oasis

Yeah. That seems to be the most likely solution.
  3. N1ck

What Mode will you be playing in 1.4?

I usually go for "Classic" because I'm a casual Terraria player. But when I'm ready, I'll try "Master Mode".
  4. N1ck

Towns, Spawns, and Happiness Confusion.

It doesn't make sense at a first glance but once you start to learn the mechanics of the system, you'll start to understand why. I do suggest this video to help:
  5. N1ck

Npc happiness

I completely understand what your saying and I was just stating my opinion. Yes they do need to stop the part of NPCs increasing their prices. That change was completely unnecessary. But it does change the whole point of the NPC happiness system. And it was a HUGE part of the update. But that's...
  6. N1ck

Casual Show us your desktops!

Yes, if you think this is familiar. It is. Its from Destiny 2 and i absolutely love the look of it.
  7. N1ck

Npc happiness

No, I'd honestly prefer the new system. I love building small towns in Terraria and using the pylons so I can get to each town really fast.
  8. N1ck

Resolved Question about cats and dogs in Terraria

Yes. Though you might get one of the two first and you might have to wait for the next license to appear in the zoologist's inventory.
  9. N1ck

Hot Topic Corruption Vs. Crimson

I do enjoy the corruption, it has a lot of lore behind it (i'm a big sucker for lore) and overall fits with Terraria's theme.
  10. N1ck

PC What Does Your Terraria Character Look Like?

Since the introduction of vanities awhile back (a really, really long time). Terrarians have been styling their characters in many awesome ways, and I've been wondering what the other members of the Terraria have made their characters look like. My character is a mix of the new developer vanity...
  11. N1ck

PC Alright fellas, what's your favorite part of 1.4 so far?

The new NPC system. With the introduction of the NPC happiness system. It really makes you not want to torture your NPC's and actually makes you care about them a little bit more. On the plus side you also get discounts.
  12. N1ck

PC Is Zenith useless?

Zenith isn't a useless sword due to the ranking as "The Best Sword" and you can just save up swords as you play the game and craft the sword once you've collected all of the swords in the recipe. And with all the power combined of your evolution throughout the game, it is a perfect endgame sword...
  13. N1ck

Unknown sword

Probably. They may have not added the texture to whatever the version he is on and may have used the Terrablade texture as a place holder. Translation: Вероятно. Возможно, они не добавили текстуру в какую бы версию он не использовал, и, возможно, использовали текстуру Terrablade в качестве...
Back
Top Bottom