Search results for query: *

• Users: temery2383
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. temery2383

Blocks & Decoration Simple Suggestion: Truffle Worm Cage

This suggestion is pretty self-explanatory. I think it would be nice to have the option to display truffle worms in critter cages like the rest of the critters. To my knowledge, it's the only critter that doesn't have its own cage. Sprites (courtesy of @Ilmarinen): (optional golden variant)
  2. temery2383

[Challenge] Rube Goldberg Machines

We all know that many of the contraptions that we make on here can be rather impractical in the grand scheme of things. Pointless, even. But regardless, we like them simply for the uniqueness of the ideas. So why not take that concept to a whole new level? Let's make the most impractical...
  3. temery2383

temery2383's Building World Thread

Welcome to my new building thread! I haven't really done a whole lot of creative builds in the past, but I'm working on changing that. This is where I'll be posting screenshots from my building world - perhaps some of them will end up as CC entries! Also, if you have any tips or suggestions for...
  4. temery2383

Help - I have too many mods for my computer's good

So... I may have gotten carried away with mods and broken the game... Oops... ':eek:`:confused: I was intentionally going for a lot of mods so I could do a ridiculously modded playthrough, but I apparently didn't think about my computer's limits. The modpack I put together had about 141 mods if...
  5. temery2383

PC [Idea] Trap Disabling Failsafe - Logic Gates?

I came across a really neat idea for a mod, and it included a concept for traps with "failsafes" that activate if the wrong wire is cut to disable them (*cue Mission Impossible theme*), or something to that effect. My first thought was that it might be possible with some sort of logic gate...
Back
Top Bottom