Search results for query: *

1. K

PC Terraria 1.4 WILL open...unless its maximized windowed

so terraria is hitting me with the absolute strangest bug(?), so ive tested it and noticed that if its trying to load into a maxed window (not borderless windowed/fullscreen windowed) it'll cause the desktop to...flicker is the best way to put it and steam will say its running for a good couple...
  2. K

PC Modded summoner playthrough, what base mod to use?

so i recently got done playing a thrower/rogue using Thorium, and im now wanting to do a summoner run using a different major content mod, but im wondering which would be a good choice. i dont want to use thorium again, and i want to save calamity for a different playthrough, possibly melee or...
  3. K

tModLoader Been watching chippy's playthrough of spirit mod, been wondering about something.

well since no one decided to post "hey the mod your looking for is called what mod is this from", can one of the kind mods please delete this thread since i have since found and installed the handy little mod.
  4. K

PC It feels good to be back!

Ive been gone from PC terraria for...i want to say 1/2 to 2 years, and almost as soon as i got my new laptop (and there in getting chrome) one of the first things i did was download steam, and then Terraria. it felt like i was right back at home, even with me being gone for most of 1.3's...
Back
Top Bottom