Search results for query: *

1. >>Terrarian<<

Terraria Minifigure Preorders Now Open!

Well, ten dollars is like 50 reais here on Brazil. So that's a good amount. But I would buy it at this price if I weren't living so far away. The taxes and the shipping cost just cut my head off like I said earlier. Almost nobody here has the money to pay this.
  2. >>Terrarian<<

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

I searched the wiki and there are no staff statues. Where did you take this information?
  3. >>Terrarian<<

Game Mechanics A few more logic gate lamp types

I like the buffer one, but the check gate is somewhat strange.. And also, I think some people like the randomness of the faulty one.
  4. >>Terrarian<<

I don't know the prices now, but at the time I can asure they were really high.
  5. >>Terrarian<<

First, but not all, the Terraria Graphic novel book is really overvalued, considering that anyone out of the USA like me has not only to pay a tax for the shipping, but also account for the dollar quotation that is absurd for the country I'm living on (Brazil), also, these same two thing apply...
  6. >>Terrarian<<

To me they don't look Terraria-like. They are not faithful to the looks of the actual characters and features of the game. And they probably are overvalued, so that means I'm not going to order one of those. I saw other merch from this game with abusive prices, so I will keep just watching them...
  7. >>Terrarian<<

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Can I post in the language of the Lunatic cultist? :D:p
  8. >>Terrarian<<

Other Make each boss use its own theme

When I read this I immediatly thought about a music that could be like a mixture of Dungeon theme and Goblin Invasion theme.
  9. >>Terrarian<<

Biomes & Nature The Valor (artificial biome)

This idea made me remember a very old suggestion on reddit about new paints, and I thought now that the Gilded blocks could have an appearance like that reddit suggestion. I'm going to share the link of the image here: https://i.redd.it/mkkdiem7t3p01.jpg
  10. >>Terrarian<<

Game Mechanics hellmode

Too long, didn't read. Actually, not long, but this suggestion is not well-spaced when talking about the writing part.
  11. >>Terrarian<<

Game Mechanics Add TILES as distance unit for depth meter, compass and their upgrades, and add toggle to switch between tile/foot

Also, measuring in feet is too American. This excludes the majority of the world's way of measuring things, which is by meters.
  12. >>Terrarian<<

Biomes & Nature Grow Giant Living Wood Trees

I remember that mod! But I don't know the name:confused::p
  13. >>Terrarian<<

Items Fishing Trophies (like golf trophies)

I was going to say the same thing.
  14. >>Terrarian<<

Biomes & Nature The possibility biggest map possible

Yeah, but you didn't need to become angry by me saying that you are lazy. I was just kidding, bro. Also, I was making you a favor.
  15. >>Terrarian<<

Weapons & Equip Dark Brown Solution

That's why I think the Jungle biome should have its own kind of hard block, something analogous to stone in forest, ice in tundra and hardened sand/sandstone in desert. Also, maybe some new type of silt/slush/desert fossil kind of block would be cool for the jungle.
  16. >>Terrarian<<

Biomes & Nature The possibility biggest map possible

I know you are lazy to search for the wiki so this time I'm gonna share the link with you. https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Terraria_2
  17. >>Terrarian<<

Biomes & Nature Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow Living Trees

yes, I understand your point. But ok.
  18. >>Terrarian<<

Biomes & Nature Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow Living Trees

I think that it's not needed the part of the tree blocking from spread, it could spread the biome as well, because we are talking about a natural thing, a living being, so if players get bothered they could simply use any non-living wood or clay blocks that are really both common blocks in the...
Back
Top Bottom