Search results for query: *

1. Q

terraria not DPI_Aware/Windows Scaling issue

another day of silly terraria hackery... so, today's discovery is that terraria doesn't have the proper system DPI scaling awareness set in it's manifest. On scaled outputs (windows 10 reduced scale via 'desktop window manager') the terraria window doesn't properly initiate in scaled mode. If I...
  2. Q

go home spawning algorithm, you're drunk

picture speaks for itself.
  3. Q

odd behavior with Terraria windowed in TOPMOST mode

was playing around with window order today, and wrote a quick little program to lock the window position and size because I'd regularly clicked off the window or clicked to resize the window accidentally while fighting or general derpyness. when the window is resized manually, the field of...
  4. Q

PC Theoretical Smallest possible binary adder with logic gates

just what it says on the tin. Was looking it up earlier today and realized how crazy and complicated the hoiktronics binary adders were and I couldn't find a single person using the xor and method... so I figured I'd throw my hand into the ring. My original goal was to count the number of mobs...
  5. Q

AND logic gates turn on when lamps are mined or placed

had a group of modules comprised of one and and one xor gate with 2 lamps each wired to toggle all lamps when either activated for an experiment. the first run failed and I started to mine up the lamps to reset, but as I mined them up the system activated. I didn't think anything of it till I...
  6. Q

Caster AI not triggering Pressure plates when teleporting

Don't know if this is intended but it feels a bit counter-intuitive. I understand flying and floating and etherial enemies not triggering them, but when a caster is standing directly on a yellow plate and not getting a signal... Must at least ask if it's intended.
  7. Q

spider/possessed AI jump speed bug

when a spider AI'd monster is falling, lands where there is a wall they can climb on, and then jumps the entity can gain insane speeds. wall creepers jumping 40 blocks high in my spider farm, recluse's seem to not be as harshly affected but I've also blocked off line of sight in that farm...
  8. Q

greetings and salutations

Hello. Names' quixilver and I'm a programmer. I'm also a terraria fanatic. I love fighting and building and especially wiring. I hope to start contributing to the mod community very soon and will be contributing to the T-MEC subforum as often as I can. I'm a clean logician, Hoiktronics is...
  9. Q

scrolling text on a programmable text board

this is my first contribution to this forum and I'm very excited to do more with fun things like these. First off- This was created using vanilla terraria, specifically so the modules can be coppied using tedit. please do not suggest mods if they cannot be copied in whole in tedit and work...
Back
Top Bottom