Search results for query: *

1. Astral Excalibur

In-Game Story: The Journey of an Outlander

CHAPTER 1 Translated from unknown alien language
  2. Astral Excalibur

Other The Coming: Lunar Events alt

Well hello fellow biological organisms. I am creating a large alt suggestion for the Lunar Events. Here it is! After defeating the Cultist, he just manages to finish his ritual. Nothing really happens, but suddenly, you notice a dark shape on the horizon. What is it? Where did it come from? And...
  3. Astral Excalibur

What weapon would you want to remove from Terraria?

What do you think is a weapon Terraria could do without? 2000th discussion
  4. Astral Excalibur

Game Mechanics Housing menu swapping

Short one today Say if I had two NPCs, the guide and the merchant, and I had built a house themed around the guide and a house themed around the merchant, but they both moved into the wrong houses, I would have to build another house and move one in there, move the other into their house, and...
  5. Astral Excalibur

Story Forum Wars

Welcome to Forum Wars, a story where a bunch of TCF users are at war with double posters the corruption! They can use their suggestions to fight enemies. (Only the good / non-overpowered ones). Cast: Me! @Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron because because @Huzbubber_Tum @TheOrangeNinja And more (you can...
  6. Astral Excalibur

Share your saddest NPC deaths here!

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but anyways HERE WE GO I didn't have an npc die for a while, so i got rather attached to them. Here's some. HARLEY THE GUIDE - First time in the underworld. Little brother killed a Voodoo Demon over lava. The WoF annihilated him, and i tried to run but was rekt by...
  7. Astral Excalibur

NPCs & Enemies THE EGG MOON (new seasonal invasion)

THE EGG MOON Do you like easter? Do you wish it had more to it than a mobile-only boss and a bad version of the Star Cannon as a drop? ME TOO so uh EGG MOON YOLOLOLOLOLOLO Difficulty-wise, it would be a little bit easier than the Pumpkin Moon. The first time i did the Pumpkin Moon, I got...
  8. Astral Excalibur

Drawings & Paintings ThereGoesExcalibur's Bad Art (idklol)

I make characters and draw other people's. I take suggestions and requests, e.g. "why dont you do a mage character" and "can you draw a paladin with a tsunami for me". Here is some art. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  9. Astral Excalibur

Other Literature berts adventures: A TERRARIA COMIC BY ASTRAL EXCALIBUREXCALIBUR

Welcome to "berts adventures", my new comic! Have fun reading! These are incredibly easy to make, so expect regular updates!
  10. Astral Excalibur

Terraria Science

Basically post interesting science things about Terraria. For example, how does Chlorophyte work? How does it grow? I'll leave this to you people!
  11. Astral Excalibur

Weapons & Equip A new post-plantera accessory

OK HI SO uh I never know what to say here. ANYWAY GO SUGGESTION So I just thought, "The frostspark boots are obtainable pre-hardmode, what about an upgrade?" And so, ladies and gentlemen, I give you... SHROOMITE LIGHTBOOTS Crafting: Frostspark Boots 5 Shroomite Bars Tooltip: The wearer can run...
  12. Astral Excalibur

Items Excalibur's Expansion: Early Hardmode Ores

So let's get to the point. Remember Relicite, Cryonium and Ichortine / Cursed Metal? Here they are! Once Hardmode begins, new ores would start growing. Relicite in the Underground Desert, Cryonium in the Underground Ice and Ichortine / Cursed Metal in the corruption / crimson underground. These...
  13. Astral Excalibur

Weapons & Equip [Excalibur's Expansion] The BOOMERAX

THE BOOMERAX A new post-mech boss axe with a twist My brother came up with the name, but I did the rest. Check him out! @SquidMan31 The boomerax! Boomerax Crafting: 5 Relicite Bars 5 Cryonium Bars 5 Ichortine Bars / Cursed Metal Bars (more on those later into Excalibur's Expansion) 135% axe...
  14. Astral Excalibur

Portfolio/Multi-Topic ITFP: Introduction and Basic Ideas

Welcome to ITFP! ITFP is an acronym for Ideal Terraria Fan Project A series of threads where members of the TCF can pitch small ideas to add to an "ideal" terraria. Some things that may be in it: Many new bosses including A mech brain (yes I am fully aware this isn't encouraged but it will be in...
  15. Astral Excalibur

Weapons & Equip Frying Pans! New Melee weapon!

FRYING PANS A new melee weapon. So now you can whack people with frying pans! The frying pan would be a melee weapon with a special ability: CHARGING. The longer you hold click, the longer it charges, up to three seconds for dem knockouts f00ls. When you release click, it swings like a...
  16. Astral Excalibur

Member-Run Contest Who can make the worst suggestion?

This isn't for joke suggestions. This is for unoriginal, overused, undetailed and badly layed out threads. But who can do... THE WORST? I'll start. So i have seen lots of true tera blade suggestions. which are very cool. so I made my own True Terrra Blade 50000 damage Can 1 Shot the dongon...
  17. Astral Excalibur

NPCs & Enemies Solatian Invasion

Guess who's back Back again ThereGoesExcalibur's back Tell your friends Solatian Invasion So I made an event! Who are the solatians? Why are they invading you? Why does the post start with a bad song? All these questions except the last one answered below. So what kind of enemies do the...
  18. Astral Excalibur

Weapons & Equip Post - Moon Lord dimension, armour, tools and enemies (hear me out please)

Hello, it's me again. More people than expected liked my Tiger post, so I decided to put more of my ideas on the wonderful Terraria Community Forums! This time, I wanted an excuse to make new armours. This thread will also include weapons, enemies, tools, and of course, a new dimension...
  19. Astral Excalibur

NPCs & Enemies New Hardmode Jungle Enemies: Tiger and Jaguar (needs sprites)

Hello! This is my first thread. So I spent a while daydreaming up these two monsters that spawn in the jungle day and night in Hardmode. Thanks for viewing, and remember, don't accidentally sell your True Excalibur like I did. ☮️
Back
Top Bottom